S3 fog grill

just017

Reaction score
Looking to get an S3 front bumper this week. But it doesn't have the fog grills.

Does anyone have the part number and also how much? Also, can the A3 fog lights fit into the S3 fog grills.

Thanks guys

Hi the A3 fog surround wont fit the S3 fog surrond due to the different size's. The price for the S3 Fog Light Surrounds £19.05 each i think try stoke audi on here. Email dave

Hope this helps

Ashley

Yeah the surrounds are a different shape but do the actual a3 fog lights fit the S3 surrounds? or will i need new fog lights too?

Thanks

Ahhh ok so thats good news then, and finally the S line main grill wont fit the S3 bumper correct?

Thanks dude

Am i right in thinking that you have the older style s line front bumper with the bump strips?

If you have , i think your fogs may not fit the s3 bumper, as they will be the same style as the se -sport ones. I think anyway. ...

Yeah my S line bumper has the bump strips.

O ****** lol, more money on upgrades:(

You will need new fogs & S3 fog surrounds. Fog surround should be circa £20 each fogs are expensive so check ebay... I paid about £60 for mine with loom.... The ones from the B7 A4 S-line also fit.... maybe the RS4 ones too, but you'll have to check that. I Might have part no's lying around somewhere.

Edit> Sold my old bumper, grill & fogs (like yours on ebay for £150 quick sale, plenty of interest) so you can recoup a little on that, which you will go onto spend on some other mod :) lol

Ha sure thing. The money i get for my RS6 alloys will be going straight onto my new bumber...and my old bumper, straight towards a remap. Damn this stuf is just so addictive!