Badger5Monster Motorsport

Thread: S3 fog grill

2nd Gear

Status

S3 fog grill

Looking to get an S3 front bumper this week. But it doesn't have the fog grills.

Does anyone have the part number and also how much? Also, can the A3 fog lights fit into the S3 fog grills.

Thanks guys
    Audi A3 2.0TDi S-Line - Bose - AMD Remap - Pipercross Performance air filter - RNS-e Retrofit - RS4 style Alloys

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Hi the A3 fog surround wont fit the S3 fog surrond due to the different size's. The price for the S3 Fog Light Surrounds 19.05 each i think try stoke audi on here. Email dave

Hope this helps

Ashley
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah the surrounds are a different shape but do the actual a3 fog lights fit the S3 surrounds? or will i need new fog lights too?

Thanks
    Audi A3 2.0TDi S-Line - Bose - AMD Remap - Pipercross Performance air filter - RNS-e Retrofit - RS4 style Alloys

6th Gear

Status
    The s-line & S3 fogs are the same but the fogs on the SE or Sport bumpers are different.
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

2nd Gear

Status
    Ahhh ok so thats good news then, and finally the S line main grill wont fit the S3 bumper correct?

Thanks dude

(●̮̮̃̃) (●̮̮̃̃)

Status
    Am i right in thinking that you have the older style s line front bumper with the bump strips?

If you have , i think your fogs may not fit the s3 bumper, as they will be the same style as the se -sport ones. I think anyway. ...
    05 SB SE BKD

Build Thread

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah my S line bumper has the bump strips.

O bugger lol, more money on upgrades

5th Gear

Status
    You will need new fogs & S3 fog surrounds. Fog surround should be circa 20 each fogs are expensive so check ebay... I paid about 60 for mine with loom.... The ones from the B7 A4 S-line also fit.... maybe the RS4 ones too, but you'll have to check that. I Might have part no's lying around somewhere.

Edit> Sold my old bumper, grill & fogs (like yours on ebay for 150 quick sale, plenty of interest) so you can recoup a little on that, which you will go onto spend on some other mod lol
    Last edited by ~RS~; 9th June 2009 at 22:22.

2nd Gear

Status
    Ha sure thing. The money i get for my RS6 alloys will be going straight onto my new bumber...and my old bumper, straight towards a remap. Damn this stuf is just so addictive!