S3 (better if sportback) with 19's? Rs4 or RS6 new..

LUPINN

Reaction score
Can u post some photos? thanks:beerchug:

S3SB.jpg

Shame.

They look almost as "dished" in the middle as genuine RS4 wheels. Where as some aftermarket ones look almost flat faced.

AL

any links for these dished RS4 Reps from Aus?

Theres some really good ones available in the US too, cant remember the name of them.

well mine isnt an s3 sportback but its got pretty curvy 19inch rs4s on ...you can buy them from wheelbase in oldham

looooo.jpg

Im out of work at the mo so mods ....none
As soon as i get back in work id like to get stage 2 remap with whatever else is needed to do that, oettinger grill osir skirts s3 sportback lower valance , s3 front.... And eventually 19 or 20 inch bbs ck pollished or some other nice alloys , big brakes ,coils , leather retrim in the colour of my choice including centre console roof and parcel shelf... and im 32...

what you mean engish ...spelling etc
or the way i speak ....??

If your taking the **** ive had it before and its fecking boring now some people are good at english and some arnt why make an issue if you dont like it dont read but dont be getting cheaky Cuz....

Hey Blazin, are your reps 'hyper black' or 'hyper silver' from wheelbase?

Wheelbase told me hyper black is apparently dark silver (not black).
:uhm:

they sell 2 different types maybe more but one type are pretty flat , and the other the one's i got are curvy and kinda chrome looking there really nice when the car is cleaned there great for the price and ive belted some pot hole's to and they hold out well ....

sounds like you got the hyper black ones then. :o.k:

Same as the ones i'm getting then - only getting the 18"s though not 19"s.

how come 18's the 19,s look much better they fill the arch nice i went from 18s to 19s , there not that much more expensive you know...

If you want 18s they will look ok if you drop the car pretty low .....

Cost mainly and thought they would look ok considering they are a straight swap for the RS6's already on there.

I sold my rs6 alloys for 400 put 300 to that and got the 19inch wheels but with falcon tires which i really like the grip is great , i didnt want to go for the budget tires they supply as i have kids and just wanted to be sure about safety.

When i was there getting mine fitted an asain guy came in with a bmw to swap one of his alloys , and one of the tires on the inside that you couldnt see was split pretty bad like a tire defect imagin a blowout at 120 scary stuff so im glad i went with the falcons

Yea i'm getting the upgraded Toyo tyres which should be ok I guess although obviously not the best. I'm self employed and work is a little slow at the moment so not a lot of spare cash.

Not really done any lowering of cars before, so thought I would play it safe and just replace the 18's that are already on there with the same size. As long as it looks the same height as before I'll be ok with that.

yeah go for it pal , I know what you mean about work im not in work its a shitter and really peeing me off ......

you say you got £400 for your RS6's - what condition were they?
Mine had been refurbed by the previous owner prior to selling, although it wasn't the best of jobs, he then kerbed one slightly and I kerbed another one last week.

2 had really light kirb marks but all four tires were brand new continetal tires ..I sold them to a freind

mixed transmitions there then i appologise ...
Nathen its easy to take it that way , and after the shyte that i have had over it its a touchy subject.....

thanks to all.

the doubt was between rs6 new >
a3-sat-1.jpg

a3-sat-2.jpg

in this color.. or the rs4 or the mtm
DSCF2369%20%5B1024x768%5D.JPG

but.. the weight? a lot of people says that it's important to save weight.. :faint: there are the oz ultraleggera also.. but i don't like ..

it's so different the weight?! :shrug:

if you gonna spend cash on mtms get 19 inch bbs ck pollished and have one of the best looking wheels out there there light weight to pw motor sport on here sells them there the nuts

BBS%20CK%20polished.jpg

DSC00383.jpg