Got my RS4's...YAY!!! Genuine RS6s' for sale

just017

Reaction score
Today i got my RS4 wheels fitted and i'm really chuffed...

Before:

dsc00554szg.jpg

After:

dsc00593v.jpg

And now for sale, my Genuine Ronal Audi alloys. They are 18" 7.4J ET54

alloys.png

Hey Just,

Where you get the RS4's from and what price did you pay?

Cheers,

Hi, i paid £340 fitted with 2 new front tyres too. They also took the rear tyres off my old wheels and fitted them to the new RS4s

£340 :O where did you purchase thoughs from mate if you don't mind me asking?

A guy called Andy, he sells on eBay. He normally just ships them out but i went to him and got them fitted too. Give him a ring i'm sure he can do you a good deal.

Andy: 07960441001 He can either ship next day or fit

about £250 mate or more if you would want courier to deliver them

thanks

Looking good mate!!

It's an obvious assumption that they are 18" given you've fitted two of your origianl tyres to them... yes...

I'd also imagine they are replicas and therefore a 45 offset?

The reason i ask is that i'm looking to change my wheels but i'm finding it hard to choose between the classic look of the RS6 wheel or the new design of the RS4?! I'll probs go with wheelbase because i'd need tyres also and they seem to have good package deals.

Do you have any other pictures that may sway me one way or another?

Yeah your right they're reps, 18's but a 50 offset.

I'd deffinately give Andy a ring first, he does tyres also and i'm sure he would be cheaper than wheelbase. He has a range of tyres also.

Let us know how you get on.

I'd avoid the Wheelbase RS6 Reps. From what I can see they do look different to the OEM's. The spokes looks thinner. Anyone else noticed ?

Sorry to further hi jack the thread but I've been looking at a lot of RS4 replicas recently. The 'Collection' replicas look decent quality in the metal, I've seen them at Drivers in Glasgow who will supply 18" RS4 reps for £680 with a set of Falken 452 tyres on them (£360 wheels only).

They are also supplied by Elite Tyres who I've bought a couple of sets of tyres from recently at decent prices and with good service. Their price with a set of Vredestein Sessanta (supposed to be a very good tyre by all accounts) is £667 including delivery which seems very good to me (£344.76 wheels only). Obviously they're both cheaper again with the budget tyres.

Anyone have any experience of the 'Collection' reps?

I just bought the 18" RS4 'Collection' reps from Motorsport Wheels in Glasgow for £597, fitted with Falken 452's in 225/40 size which I think is a cracking deal. They supply a lot of car accessory shops with their wheels. It kind of puts some of the second hand prices being asked for these wheels into perspective. The wheels on their own were £322.

Bizarrely enough I don't have the car to put them on yet, I'm trying to get all the bits and pieces together for the mrs' new car which won't be available until next month. Got the wheels, the rear spoiler and the private plate, only the Eibach lowering springs left to get (for now anyway). When I get it I'll post up pictures.

I see... fair enough dude.

Are you going Eibach Sportline?

Eibach Pro I think, 30mm drop should be enough I think although I'm open to suggestions.