Led Headlights on pre facelift?

i havent a clue what the link is even on about .....:confused:

me neither, can't understand a word of it! lol is there a british translation on the site!?!

just worked it out, if you click on all of the blue writing, its some pictures of an a3 fitted, of what seems to be the new 09 head lights, thats all i can tell as i don't understand the language!

yes that is correct I should have made it clearer. Although they're not 09 headlights as these don't have the eyebrows but rather the (better looking imo) a4 style headlights.

Its a good job we have a chinese fella in our department!

He just translated for me they are aftermarket replicas designed specifically for 8P pre facelift cars. They have only just become available in china and they are plug and play.

They should be available on ebay in the next few months for around £240 as thats how much the 8L versions are selling for on there that are already out.

are get it now they look pretty good heh... i like em , it was only a matter of time before they come out although they leds are the wrong way round as originals but they look good i think id defo put a set on mine but only probably would if some come out the same as original 09s.....

mobile01-1f4fda398372aa85e21e2450c02d73cd.jpg

mobile01-2df6e10e62787e569ce4c5275e8a5f94.jpg

mobile01-f0194fe127af98a300a4cbb8d5746910.jpg

mobile01-290020499df3e04f698ba907b76e47e4.jpg

mobile01-44e876123e3dbc483e7b6166e46d6c53.jpg

Could anyone PM the guy and find out where he got them? Id love them too!

I prefer them that way round, looks like the A5/R8, much better that the genuine 09 A3 ones

So would these headlights need the Auto lights switch and a new controle module for the LEDS do you rekon?

theyve just come out in china theres a possibility there on ebay if not very soon will be ..:eyebrows:

Yeah, im thinking a group buy with the manafacturer would be a load cheaper though

do the chinese drive on the left hand side of the road? Not sure about them, would need to see them in the flesh & on. I'm guessing the car isnt an S3 looking at the bumper LOL

do the chinese drive on the left hand side of the road? Not sure about them, would need to see them in the flesh & on. I'm guessing the car isnt an S3 looking at the bumper LOL

According to a source on the net they drive on the right.

Yeah its obvious they're replica's just from the led positions, they look ok but wont integrate with existing xenon setup properly if anyone's interested.

But look well made though & they have a nice look to them.

These headlights look well good!

I wonder if fitting them would ruin the wiper motor, as it looks like lenses for xenon are fitted???

And would these fit a 2004 A3 as it is not a SF grille???

So many questions in my head! :think:

OMG ...I've been waiting for this for sometime now:hubbahubba:.....I just wished I did'nt buy my angel eye lights now....:banghead: . Does anybody know if we can import this from china right away?

Just wondering, whats the difference between a LHD and RHD set? I thought they would all be the same?

Yeah, there not too bad at all, pretty clean, but why they didn't just copy them OEM ones is beyond me....

I smell me getting in more trouble with the missus!!!

Just wondering, whats the difference between a LHD and RHD set? I thought they would all be the same?

LHD lights point the beam to the right so if used in the UK they would blind oncoming drivers. And vice versa!

haha, we should have a poll...'Who's taken the missus out less and less since they got their A3'?

Ahhh i see, is this not adjustable?

09 lights and flared arches got a link to the site with it on thats modded to death:hubbahubba:

Apart from the marmite paint job, and those DTM mirrors that car is looking very nice! Arches are spot on!

Link drsilviuro please!!!

its in damn german cant understand it ...oh i see you found the lights RS good work i have xenons in my car which i love do i get these or dont i..... :uhm:

In my excitement of seeing the wide arched car in the pic above I didn't realise that they are actually A4 headlights on it!

i think thats just the way the body work covers them because that shape a4 light didnt have daytime running lights ???