What will be there if I remove my Glove Box Changer?

Joe90k

Speed doesn't Kill!
Reaction score
I have the Glove box 6 Disc CD changer which works perfectly but I am going to double din convert my A3 so that I can fit an Aftermarket Sat nav etc. What is behind it? Does anyone have any pics?

Can you get a blank off plate or something if its ugly?

Also if anyone would like a 6 disc din changer mine is up for sale!

Thanks
Joe

A rectangular hole, but unless you drive about with your glovebox open wouldnt worry to much, could just make up a blanking plate to fix in place & epoxy it in place from behind so it looks better if it bothers you.

I believe you can get a piece that slides in instead of the changer from Audi.

a door to another world ...... lol ive never looked back after jumping through mine....:w00t:

image.axd

lmfao, the ninth gate, lol

i have the map from time bandits it was in my steering wheel.....we will meet tonight and get warping..

TimeBandits.jpg

Theres a black glove box on Ebay at the moment with no CD changer hole, makes the glove box bigger. I'd buy that and swap it all out because if you sell your cd changer to someone without one, they will need the glovebox for an OEM fit anyway, either that or swap gloveboxes with someone who wants a CD changer. They come out as a complete unit.

I'm looking for one at the moment because my door is broke but the hydraulic thing in it has snapped off completely and glueing it only works for a few weeks before it snaps again!

Appologies Joe for off-topic.

10B, Brilliant tangent work. :anbet:

Back to thread.

not sure how to take that is that a positive or a negative .....

I mean its a question nhn answered straight away it will have a hole if you want put a backing plate there , i was just having a joke as there only one answer to the question .......:rockwoot:

i was just having a joke as there only one answer to the question .......:rockwoot:

lmfao thats to the point & tbh the only answer you can give, it will have a hole, lol

Jon's on the google image path again, back to the good old days, lol

not sure how to take that is that a positive or a negative .....

I mean its a question nhn answered straight away it will have a hole if you want put a backing plate there , i was just having a joke as there only one answer to the question .......:rockwoot:

Sorry mate, it's all positive! (Sorry that didn't come across straight away, it's difficult in just 2D to make a point sometimes).

:thrashi:

i wont do it on alot of threads but this was answered straight away so just had a little fun but hell yeah i miss the old days pissfunny and great fun

oh good man i love a bit of humour and tonight i took my cd changer out and found this behind it .,.....

Tie-Fighter_kid.jpg

wish I had your imagination and search ability 10blazin.

:rockwoot:

well you can find any pic you want in google as for imagination my heads fooooked helps alot lol

bum_fight_210x186.jpg

lmfao thats brilliant, lol, I love that movie man & that scene, all hail J, all hail J, lol, lol

Who are you stranger, also the strip bar they run into, lmfao

thats my glovebox ......
but yeah classic ......

are well another great day im of to kip picture humour is great guess il get a grilling of a mod tommoz ...maybe...???

hope not its all in gest we need a laugh now and again......

lol, nah you wont man, they've chilled in the last week I think.

im not sure about essthree though he flips out sometimes

only joking ess !!!!

f7b13126a38faf68669ca52d0fb94de0_full.jpg

Joe, totally off topic, where are these pics of your new A3?! What colour did you go for?

I picked up my A3 S-line DSG a few week back, did you see the thread on UK-MkIV's?

Stop following me about lol!

:haha:

I have the Glove box 6 Disc CD changer which works perfectly but I am going to double din convert my A3 so that I can fit an Aftermarket Sat nav etc. What is behind it? Does anyone have any pics?

Can you get a blank off plate or something if its ugly?

Also if anyone would like a 6 disc din changer mine is up for sale!

Thanks
Joe

you have pm