London 2.0 TDi drivers... Any of you have a remap?

~RS~

Reaction score
Looking to map my car soon after it's serviced, but would really be cool to go out in a mapped 2.0TDi to see what size grin I'll have after forking out £300+.

If anybody in London (anywhere or near to) has a mapped 2.0TDi they wouldn't mind taking me for a spin in, lunch is on me.

I'm looking at the ST3 from ChippedUK or maybe a Bluefin from Superchips, but from what I understand most of the stage 1 maps from established companies offer very similar gains so not so bothered who your map was done by, just wanna see if what it goes like :eyebrows:

Cheers!

My ST3 is due monday, located guildford/bracknell area, got a 2.0tdi 140

Go see my guy Simon@amd Surrey as he's done all my cars, love the map on my car mate & tbh if we do the work you can test mine out.

SAiLO, cheers mate... didn't realise they all did the 7 day return/ trial software. Although upon searching someone was saying something about trails possibly screwing with the oem software? Maybe BS though.

nedc, might have to take you up on that mate.... Not too far from me.... bout an hour or so. Cheers!:icon_thumright:

I'm definitely coming for the work just gathering parts (Audi has bits arriving by Tue latest.) Didn't realised you had it mapped... Would appreciate a wee spin mate... what is yours running at BHP & torque wise? No lunch for you mind :no: lol! :)