Activating Alarm Beep by VAGCOM

Cali

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
Hi
Can anyone tell me the VAGCOM coding so when the alarm is armed it beeps.

I have searched the forum but struggling to find actual coding.

Cheers

Select 46 (Central Conveniences)
Long Coding -> Function 07
Byte 8 Bit 1 - Unlocking Confirmation (Horn) via Door Locks
Byte 8 Bit 3 - Unlocking Confirmation (Horn) via Remote Control
Byte 9 Bit 1 - Locking Confirmation (Horn) via Door Locks
Byte 9 Bit 3 - Locking Confirmation (horn) via Remote Control

Byte 10 Bit 7 - Anti-Theft-System Activation Confirmtion (Horn)

What is the best option - in your opinion.

What does the beep sound like?

What does the beep sound like?

im guessing it sounds something like a HORN!!! :keule:

Leon, its commonly known as LAZY **** syndrome, lol

Anyway asking us whats best option is little silly Cali, we're not you so how would we know if you prefer the beeps on different options mate, go play & test what you prefer to happen, simplesssssssssssssssssssss

& the beep sounds ****, simple as, I have all turned of & just have the indicators blinking & alarm only when of course intrusion detected.

I dont know nate, Hees seems to have the comedy spot corner covered for his links & jokes, lol

But as I say rather be laughing than alternative.

What is the best option - in your opinion.

Leon, its commonly known as LAZY **** syndrome, lol

Anyway asking us whats best option is little silly Cali, we're not you so how would we know if you prefer the beeps on different options mate, go play & test what you prefer to happen, simplesssssssssssssssssssss

& the beep sounds ****, simple as, I have all turned of & just have the indicators blinking & alarm only when of course intrusion detected.

Please read the posts first before making silly comments yourself. I asked the best option for programming. I was quoted a list of functions, I only asked which one was the prefered not knowing you could choose all the options. I thought this forum was to help people gain a better knowledge and understand of things they have an interest in.
I did research the forum and it had very little relating to the 8P and the specific topic I was interested in.
As for you opinion on the beep fine thank you for sharing it with us.
But on the initial reply and coding it says horn in brackets and not beep.
I do not have VAGCOM so unable to 'go play' so I have to pay to have the function enable, so before I pay I wanted to question the forum - so really not that simple!

Please read the posts first before making silly comments yourself. I asked the best option for programming. I was quoted a list of functions, I only asked which one was the prefered not knowing you could choose all the options. I thought this forum was to help people gain a better knowledge and understand of things they have an interest in.
I did research the forum and it had very little relating to the 8P and the specific topic I was interested in.
As for you opinion on the beep fine thank you for sharing it with us.
But on the initial reply and coding it says horn in brackets and not beep.
I do not have VAGCOM so unable to 'go play' so I have to pay to have the function enable, so before I pay I wanted to question the forum - so really not that simple!

Me read, lol, thats kettle & black tbh considering Leon's find within a guess of few minutes so your research would seem lacking fella, lol.

Excuse my bluntness but IMHO you posted a rather silly request to people that really cant make your mind up for you on this particular option, so you got a partially silly reply.

Yes the forum & others are here to gain knowledge but how is this knowledgable as you already seem to know what you're doing, your preferred settings for beeping alarm & blinking indicators, :scared2:

Of course you're entitled to ask what you like as I'm entitled to voice an opinion on the matter, but if you rethink I would hazard a guess you also would see the point I'm making, its one thing only you can decide not us & we certainly cant advise which is best on this occassion as its personal preference, if it was boost settings on a revo select that was relevant to how the car runs then ok fair point, but its irrelevant tbh.

Considering how much you spend on your car for mods, may I suggest you do yourself the biggest favour & buy vagcom so then you can play without constantly paying, its the best advice you'll get from me or anyone on the VCDS matter & no its not cause I sell the item, just I think you will learn alot more with using the system given your questions & request for knowledge on these matters.

I dont know nate, Hees seems to have the comedy spot corner covered for his links & jokes, lol

What links and what jokes?

I said HEES meaning Voorhees, I do know how to spell, mostly & with the oxford english mods now even better, **** quick run Leon's coming lol :undwech: