Genuine A3 s-line RS6 with tyres - for sale

sleeves_008

Reaction score
Before I fire these on ebay, any takers? £500 plus delivery.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Set Of 4 Audi A3 Geniune 18" Alloys fitted, inc centre caps. Fitted with Michelin Pilot Sport 225/40 ZR18 Tyres.
They fit A3 models from 2003 onwards, but may fit other models.
These rims are genuine Audi part number 8PO 601 025 S 1H7 (RS6 Style) and would cost around £500 ea with the Michelin tyres.
2 tyres have 3mm and the other 2 have 6mm. They have no uneven wear patterns.
These have came straight off my 2008 A3 S-Line and are genuine factory fit.
So plenty of miles left.
The wheels are in excellent condition, NO kerbing or marks on the wheel. Only very slight wheel brace marks on the wheel bolt areas, the circular recess bit where the wheel brace goes. This is hardly noticible and could be touched up.

[/FONT]

I could be very interested. Where are you based ?

i'm after one of these but not a full set of four unfortunately :(

After a lot of consideration I've put on a set of genuine facelift S3 wheels with Falken FK-452 tyres. They came off a split new S3 which now wears genuine RS6 18" (brucer's car). Pics of mine to follow when I get 5mins to myself away from work!

I'm selling mine this week, although they could do with a refurb ideally. 2 back tyres have good tread, front 2 need replacing

What is the weight of the wheels alone?

In all honesty i havn't a clue. When they're off this week il weigh them for you.

Before I fire these on ebay, any takers? £500 plus delivery.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Set Of 4 Audi A3 Geniune 18" Alloys fitted, inc centre caps. Fitted with Michelin Pilot Sport 225/40 ZR18 Tyres.
They fit A3 models from 2003 onwards, but may fit other models.
These rims are genuine Audi part number 8PO 601 025 S 1H7 (RS6 Style) and would cost around £500 ea with the Michelin tyres.
2 tyres have 3mm and the other 2 have 6mm. They have no uneven wear patterns.
These have came straight off my 2008 A3 S-Line and are genuine factory fit.
So plenty of miles left.
The wheels are in excellent condition, NO kerbing or marks on the wheel. Only very slight wheel brace marks on the wheel bolt areas, the circular recess bit where the wheel brace goes. This is hardly noticible and could be touched up.

[/FONT]
Anyone? Before they go on Ebay. PM ME..

very very upsetting as these are exactly what i could do with, just started new job so payment of £500 is a no go at the moment :( why couldnt you have waited about a month lol!

Hi,
very interested for my wife's 2003/53 A3 2.0tdi Sport. Whereabouts are you? I'm in Surrey.

Regards, Philip.

Or for not using his eyes

Cross_eyed.jpg