Hi guys i am new in here

hi mate welcome to the forum , alot of people were raving on about goodyear asymetrics i got falcon fk452 which i think are great for a budget tire but i guess you want better ...probably go for the goodyears

I couldn't recommend the Bridgestone RE050's which came as standard on mine.

Poor wet grip,no progression at all,and barely adequate dry grip.

why don't you like the conti sports?

I must admit I like mine, they're stickier than the previous pirelli p0 rossos and they've lasted much longer, so I was going to replace with the same......

why don't you like the conti sports? I must admit I like mine...

Me too. Although I am defecting to the Assymetrics, it is not because I thought that they were a bad tyre, I just fancied the change. They are soft though, so maybe that is the issue, i.e. wear rate, dunno?

They are rated in the top three performance tyres on the market now (CSC III), so the differences with other barnds will be pretty subjective I should imagine.

Good site here.

falcon fk452 which i bought are really soft to , the grip is whey better than i had off continentals but not sure how long they last but im impressed for the money i will be getting another set cant fault them ...

I couldn't recommend the Bridgestone RE050's which came as standard on mine.

Poor wet grip,no progression at all,and barely adequate dry grip.

I have Potenzas on mine; from factory. Are they the same as yours? i'm not so up on the model numbers...!

However, i'm only just changing them now after over 16000 miles so i'm very impressed by their wear. They've been fun too. Not too noisy. I would recommend. In fact; I might get them again.

now u recomend 3 different types of tyres :) but witch one

Simple: the best ones you can afford. Mate, it is too subjective for someone to say buy these (or these, or these), you have to make the final decision for yourself. But you won't go wrong with any of the suggestions above.

I always look at it that those four hand-sized-patches of rubber are the only thing holding you onto the road, so it's worth the spend.

Be sure to let us know what you go for...so we can disagree with your choice. :nyah::salute:

Hi Andy - what's the wet grip like with these?
Andy was saying last night they are to road users what 'intermediate' tyres are to F1. They can be used in the dry and the wet, but the emphasis has been on maximising the dry performance whilst meaning you can get by in the wet. They won't be rock solid like a rain or winter tyre, but if you drive according to the conditions they will be fine. Where they are mighty impressive is in the dry. An amazing tyre for the money.

why don't you like the conti sports?

I must admit I like mine, they're stickier than the previous pirelli p0 rossos and they've lasted much longer, so I was going to replace with the same......

x2

I have Conti Sport Contact 3 on mine and love them - so much grip esp. in the wet! FWD with 300lbs is always slipperly but these handle them well.

Mums got Michelin Pilot Sports on her Merc and they're awesome and also, i had Yoko Paradas on our LCR with Stage2 running 285bhp through the front wheels and that coped surprisingly well...