Mobile phone thingy. What?? How?? Heellpp!!

A

aythree

Anybody know how I can get this thing working?? (red arrow is pointing at it below)
It was already in my car when I bought it.

I know it's for a mobile phone, and I've seen that I have a little mic poking out of my interior light, but can't work out for the life of me how I would ever connect an actual phone to it.

Tried to do a bluetooth scan..... nothing.

The front of it slides up, and springs back if I let go.

Sorry, not the best pic in the world, but I just saw the pic when browsing the net.

a3single.jpg

Hiya mate, I have exactly the same on my A3, to get this to work, you need fascia's that connect to the cradle, in the fascia the phone goes. It does depend on what make and model your phone is.

I got a Nokia 6020 fascia, which to me is pretty useless as I don't have that phone and don't plan on getting it.

Hope this helps.

Hello mate,

That is a TH Bury Cradle, that can have an adaptor for most phones fitted to it. What phone do you have? I will find out if it is available from work and get you a price.

Joe

Ah, so I need to buy another part? I've got a Blackberry Bold so I'm guessing ebay is a good place to start.

You don't happen to know who manufactures this cradle do you??? Or what the model name/number is??

Hello mate,

That is a TH Bury Cradle, that can have an adaptor for most phones fitted to it. What phone do you have? I will find out if it is available from work and get you a price.

Joe

I've got a Blackbery Bold.
9000 I think.

Brilliant if you can help with that.

Cheers

I'll check on my other part and update you. But I have an iphone 3G and they didn't have any cradles for it!

i have a sony ericsson c902 if you have a cradle for that, would be great as i have one of these thingys!!!