AH FabricationsEM Tuning
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    so just get get a forge and remap and my torque should be much improved you say ...anything else i cant do to improve my torque and speed ???

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    so just get get a forge and remap and my torque should be much improved you say ...anything else i cant do to improve my torque and speed ???
    Only the full exhaust with downpipe, race cats etc, but that is a lot of money for a mild improvement. Don't know if an uprated ful pump in yours would make a difference or not, would need a 'custom' map of sorts to see max benefits.
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    thanks for the advise what about a forge divertor valve why do people get them and does the place in congleton do custom rolling road revo maps

Reverse Gear

Status
    Would your same advice apply to the common rail 2.0TDi 170 with S-Tronic? i.e. - Gaic or Revo remaps would still be the best?

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by erisaman View Post
    Would your same advice apply to the common rail 2.0TDi 170 with S-Tronic? i.e. - Gaic or Revo remaps would still be the best?
    I should imagine the principle is the same, but searching web and reading magazines there does seem to be a proliferation of Diesel tuners (incuding inline/plug in tuning devices). My advice would be to try and catch Devonmikeyboy as he is wise in the ways of diesel tuning.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    thanks for the advise what about a forge divertor valve why do people get them and does the place in congleton do custom rolling road revo maps
    Revo do a 5hr free trial why not try that. http://www.revotechnik.com/products/freeTrial.aspx
    Now:BMW 530d M-sport tourer. Then:Lava Grey A3 Sportback S-line 2.0TFSI Quattro, S-line Special Edition, Xenon Plus, Leather, Light and Rain Pack, Interior light Pack, Bose, DVD Nav+, Bluetooth, Multifunction wheel,Cruise, Heated Front Seats, Folding Mirrors, Rear Parking Sensor and some other bits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12