Volks AutosChris Nott
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: RS4 - Reps?

  1. #1
    cameron1's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    56

    RS4 - Reps?

    I need a new set of tyres and have been looking at a few online websites which sell wheel and tyre packages. I think I might go with someone like Wheelbase who do a set of 18'' RS4 reps with the Toyo tyres at a very cheap price.

    I would prefer that the new wheels didn't stick out further than the existing ones, but I am not sure what the standard offset is for the 18" RS6 wheels already on my car - anyone know this please?

    I have the s-line springs/suspension and am not going to bother lowering the car.

    Thanks
    2.0Tfsi Quattro S-line + remap

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Hi

    Think quite a few members have the RS4 reps from wheelbase, Blazin being one and his alloys look very good and very curvy in the centre. And there another member MarcQuinlivan who had some nice RS4 reps he got off the net cant remember what company though.

    But my old RS6 alloys the pcd was pcd 112 & think the ofset is 54. So think yours be the same mine were genuine RS6 alloys off an A3 S-line. So i think the ofset be 54 but sure some one will correct me if i'm wrong.

    Hope i was able to help

    Thanks

    Ashley
    Last edited by Ash B; 2nd June 2009 at 16:16.
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  4. #3
    kaz219's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manchester/Liverpool Uni
    Posts
    1,796
    Here's mine



    18" RS4 Reps,225/40/18, ET45, 5x112 on S-line suspension.

    Look good but i would like the rear to poke a bit more..
    Audi A3 S-Line DSG - sold
    Golf Mk4 Autograph - sold
    Currently Vtec'in around in an Accord Type R :P

    For Sale: ST3 Remap Console - PM Me :P
    Vagcom'd too

  5. #4
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron1 View Post
    I would prefer that the new wheels didn't stick out further than the existing ones, but I am not sure what the standard offset is for the 18" RS6 wheels already on my car - anyone know this please?

    I have the s-line springs/suspension and am not going to bother lowering the car.

    Thanks
    Does that mean your genuine RS6 alloys will be for sale?
    Audi A3 2.0 TDi Sport - HID's, Parking Sensors, Full Leather, some rattles.....

  6. #5
    cameron1's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz219 View Post
    Here's mine



    18" RS4 Reps,225/40/18, ET45, 5x112 on S-line suspension.

    Look good but i would like the rear to poke a bit more..
    Yep they look pretty nice... where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking & how much?


    Quote Originally Posted by MattyV5 View Post
    Does that mean your genuine RS6 alloys will be for sale?
    The previous owner had had them refurbished, but i didn't realise how much filler they had on them until I cleaned them for the first time. I have also kerbed one, and there are several marks etc..etc, so not sure anyone would want them really - I may just hang on to them for now.


    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Hi

    Think quite a few members have the RS4 reps from wheelbase, Blazin being one and his alloys look very good and very curvy in the centre. And there another member MarcQuinlivan who had some nice RS4 reps he got off the net cant remember what company though.

    But my old RS6 alloys the pcd was pcd 112 & think the ofset is 54. So think yours be the same mine were genuine RS6 alloys off an A3 S-line. So i think the ofset be 54 but sure some one will correct me if i'm wrong.

    Hope i was able to help

    Thanks

    Ashley
    Thanks for the info Ashley
    2.0Tfsi Quattro S-line + remap

  7. #6
    kaz219's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manchester/Liverpool Uni
    Posts
    1,796
    i dont know where the receipt is or where exactly they were bought from but it was near/in Bridgend, South Wales!

    Around 500 but budget tyres which i later upgraded to Conti Sport 3s..
    Audi A3 S-Line DSG - sold
    Golf Mk4 Autograph - sold
    Currently Vtec'in around in an Accord Type R :P

    For Sale: ST3 Remap Console - PM Me :P
    Vagcom'd too

  8. #7
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    118
    Quick question, will ET42 5 x112 18" fit the A3 ok?

    I have been given a set from a customer at work, however I think he's given me the wrong size?. Any help on what these would fit?


  9. #8
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastie1776 View Post
    Quick question, will ET42 5 x112 18" fit the A3 ok?

    I have been given a set from a customer at work, however I think he's given me the wrong size?. Any help on what these would fit?

    Will fit fine.. I'm pretty sure both my old RS6 and current S3 alloys are that size and there no problems at all

    hope that helps

    Ashley
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  10. #9
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Will fit fine.. I'm pretty sure both my old RS6 and current S3 alloys are that size and there no problems at all

    hope that helps

    Ashley

    Thanks for that, will stick them on here and flog them then, offers acepted from any of you!!

    I only accepted them instead of payment in case my S3 alloys didnt turn up!. Now I have Original Black Edition wheels with tyres and RS4 reps sat in the bloody garage and no room!...


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO