What to buy?!

Chewy 05 1.6FSI Sportback

05 1.6FSI Sportback
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a litght hearted thread...!

Ive just been given £50 worth of Halfords vouchers....but dont know what to buy!! Theres nothing I really need other then a few cleaning products at a push...what would you buy if it was you?!

Cheers!!

:blackrs4:

Furry dice, Leopard skin seat covers, a fluorescent tube torch to be stuck under your car for that neon effect, and spend the rest on magic tree air fresheners - to be hung from everywhere possible around your cabin.

Or you could just save the vouchers until you really need something.

but forgot about the furry dice/leopard print combo!!!

You liking the fluorescent tube and magic tree combo though!! :)

If I were you I'd just take a trip down to your local halfords. A wander round always throws up many "hmmmmmm I could really do with one of those" moments!

My local halford always has a bargain bucket full of loads of cheap goodies. Granted 99% of it is rubbish, but sometimes lurking at the bottom there are some real little gems!!

Meguires clay kit and tech 2.0 wax , Also scratch x and some micro fibre cloths also a lambs wool mit and detail your car :rock:

You are right....although nearly all of it is rubbish there's always a few diamonds hiding there! What about stick on vinyls?!

I was thinking maybe a pair of those plastic door protectors? you know the ones that just give you that finished Halfords look?!!

auto glym high definition wax, then with the remaining £8 offer to take the checkout assistant for a 'go large' at maccyD's (and you might get more than you bargained for)

Yeah, just get the best/ most expensive polish you can find.

Or stock up on Megs detailing stuff.

Don't overlook the White Viper Stripes - a must have for bonnet and roof...

The best part is you'd still have a tenner left over to really impress said checkout girl as now you'd be able to go super size!