JMB RetrofitsSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

A borring weekend, put some led into armrest. (pic uploaded)

Looks nice in the dark. Put it up for proposal of a cheap and easy mod.

A3. 3Doors, Xenon, RNS-E, Bluetooth, Front and rear armrest, Half Leather/Alcantara, Interior light Pack, Cruise, Heated Front Seats, Rear Parking Sensor, Sline exterior, 19" rs4 rims, 2009-Tail lights, Auto dimming mirror wh Compass, Auto dimming side mirrors, Sunroof.

2. # ADS
    ADS

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    What did you wire them to , Are they on all the time , Or do you have to switch them on all the time i bet it looks good at night.... Iff there wired so when you open the lid they light up then that would be cool......

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    What did you wire them to , Are they on all the time , Or do you have to switch them on all the time i bet it looks good at night.... Iff there wired so when you open the lid they light up then that would be cool......
    They are wired to the interior lightning, when I turn on interior lights they stay on all the time. Like the door ilumination. Looks really great in the dark.
    A3. 3Doors, Xenon, RNS-E, Bluetooth, Front and rear armrest, Half Leather/Alcantara, Interior light Pack, Cruise, Heated Front Seats, Rear Parking Sensor, Sline exterior, 19" rs4 rims, 2009-Tail lights, Auto dimming mirror wh Compass, Auto dimming side mirrors, Sunroof.

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    you should of done a wright up with pics looks pretty good ...

Status
    Boring weekend??? I'd say that looked quite a success to me (as long as it didn't keep you from getting out in the sun).

I had a a great weekend: LINK
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

5th Gear

Status
    I hate my armrest. I'd rather rip the fcuking thing out than put LED's in it and draw more attention to it. Nevertheless, looks like a job well done.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Couldnt be without armrest, my S4 had the same led's inside, was a nice touch for nght time when looking for change, lol, was gonna retro in the a3 but just havnt been arsed to do yet, also audi charge heaven & earth for just one small poxy led, I like the oem fitments even if maplin does them cheaper, lol.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scott1andrews View Post
    I hate my armrest. I'd rather rip the fcuking thing out than put LED's in it and draw more attention to it. Nevertheless, looks like a job well done.
    Sell it on Ebay then, they fetch 100+ all day long!
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh