The 09' s3 headlamps on the 09' A3?

I don't think there is a thing called the "S3 lights".
I guess what you want is the Xenon's and the DRL LED's?

Xenon plus option should be the logic pick yes, but someone has to confirm.

yes, xenon plus. s3 has them as standard :beerchug:

is it just me, or do others think the s3 led look a bit pants, i much prefer the LED's at the bottom of the light i.e. S5 style

I don't think there is a thing called the "S3 lights".
I guess what you want is the Xenon's and the DRL LED's?

Xenon plus option should be the logic pick yes, but someone has to confirm.

Thanks guys. Well that's that answered.

is it just me, or do others think the s3 led look a bit pants, i much prefer the LED's at the bottom of the light i.e. S5 style

I gotta admit the s3 style led's have grown on me. I dont like, however, the terrible immitations going around, ruining Audi's own led.

The Xenon headlights (with LEDs) are only available as standard on the S3 and as an option on the S-Line.

I had Xenons on my last A3 and wanted them again on my new 09 Sportback but the only way to specify them from the factory was to go for the Adaptive Headlights option (PX4/8Q5). This option costs £980 and is available to all models.

Yep it's just you! I think they look the absolute business and really like the fact that they are different to the A4, A5, TTS LED DRLs. One of the reasons in fact that I held off getting my S3 to ensure I had the facelift model. I've had numerous nice comments from people on the DRLs of my S3. Really distinctive and IMO really suit the re-styled front-end of the S3. I just wish they were exclusive to the S3, as they are with the TTS in the TT range. In fact I saw a black S line sportback with DRLs the other day trying to do an S3 impression, well until he tried to keep up with me :undwech:

I just wish they were exclusive to the S3, as they are with the TTS in the TT range.

Fortunately for those of us who like the A3 and Xenon headlights but don't like the S3, Audi make them available to all models.

Fortunately for those of us who like the A3 and Xenon headlights but don't like the S3, Audi make them available to all models.

and for those of us who can't afford an S3 due to insurance at 19.... :)

Yep it's just you! I think they look the absolute business and really like the fact that they are different to the A4, A5, TTS LED DRLs. One of the reasons in fact that I held off getting my S3 to ensure I had the facelift model. I've had numerous nice comments from people on the DRLs of my S3. Really distinctive and IMO really suit the re-styled front-end of the S3. I just wish they were exclusive to the S3, as they are with the TTS in the TT range. In fact I saw a black S line sportback with DRLs the other day trying to do an S3 impression, well until he tried to keep up with me :undwech:

i just think the design on the non led lights looks better, i.e. the drl light being at the bottom of the light