Best Injectors for TDI

In this case to replace Audi A3 170PS Stock injectors.

What do you say ?:rockwoot:
If your looking for uprated injectors for more power. Bosio make some uprated nozzles but i do not know how much extra they flow. They are called PPD race nozzles 543.76 euro without VAT i was quoted from a Bosio dealer friend of mine. If you want more information best email mailto:info@dieselpower.cz

543.76+vat :eek:

How many are included in that price?

Are they that good?

Would they work well with only a remap and cat back exhaust?

That is for four nozzles but you still then have to get a company to fit the nozzles in a set of PD170 injector bodies.
Bosio make very good high quality nozzles. I have a set of P1287+ nozzles in my new engine build and the Race 783 nozzles for the PD130/150/160 engine have been around for sometime time and well provern. There would be no point fitting these to just a remapped car. You would need to have the DPF removed and fit a hybrid turbo before fitting these as the stock nozzles flow enough fuel before then.

With DPF delete pipe and remap which cost about £700-850 fitted will see a claimed 220-230 bhp and 330ish lb torque. If you want more you need the PPD race injectors and a bigger turbo. If you want a plug and play turbo you can get the stock turbo internals enlarged to the same spec as a Turbo Dynamics stage 2 turbo as used on PD130/140/150/160 engines as it`s basically the same turbo but clocked at a different angle with a different manifold design.
Stage 2 – MD376

Hi flow 2275 spec compressor wheel, cnc machined compressor housing, 360 degree thrust bearing, cut back turbine blades, lightening of turbine wheel for faster ‘spool up’, modified V.N.T. turbine housing, uprated turbine seals. Other ‘blueprinting’ modifications.
If you want anything bigger your looking at getting a custom manifold made to get the turbo to fit but any VNT turbo can in theory be made to fit all the way up to a hybrid GT3067V.

With DPF delete pipe and remap which cost about £700-850 fitted will see a claimed 220-230 bhp and 330ish lb torque. If you want more you need the PPD race injectors and a bigger turbo. If you want a plug and play turbo you can get the stock turbo internals enlarged to the same spec as a Turbo Dynamics stage 2 turbo as used on PD130/140/150/160 engines as it`s basically the same turbo but clocked at a different angle with a different manifold design.
Stage 2 – MD376

Hi flow 2275 spec compressor wheel, cnc machined compressor housing, 360 degree thrust bearing, cut back turbine blades, lightening of turbine wheel for faster ‘spool up’, modified V.N.T. turbine housing, uprated turbine seals. Other ‘blueprinting’ modifications.
If you want anything bigger your looking at getting a custom manifold made to get the turbo to fit but any VNT turbo can in theory be made to fit all the way up to a hybrid GT3067V.

:hubbahubba:
And how much gains with that?

TD claim a stage 2 turbo is good for about 260bhp with a GT1749V PD150 turbo used as a donor so maybe slightly more. I am surprised the PD170 turbo flows enough air to make 220-230bhp in stock form as it`s only a GT1749VC so like i said the internal wheels should basically be the same as a PD150 turbo. Maybe it`s just that the inlet and outlet are larger like the difference between the GT1749A and GT1749BB which makes the B produce more power then the A.

If he is running 300bhp he must have bigger injector fitted surely as that car is smoking quite a lot. What turbo has he had fitted and who mapped it? If he is running 300bhp and a friend why are you asking us the questions as to how to tune the car?

I am asking about alternatives.
He has a "homemade" prepared turbo, i dont know what model they use to produce that.

The tuner is MB POWER. The same that does Allard racing cars few years ago and other racer teams.

He havent change the injectors.

S3 Intercooler, Radiators Oil and Diese, large direct downpipe, BMC CDA Intake, and GBS Rally Clutcher.

turbo dynamics quoted me £675 plus vat for a stage 2 hybrid only last week if the turbo i was sending in was a good 1 .

i have found some ne else that has just made there first hybrid should be on the rr saturday for bhp figures etc

quote £400 + vat for a swap

i do however have a pd 150 turbo here was thinking of just swapping the full cassette over

wouldnt mind fitting a bigger compressor wheel and housing first though