A3 Bumper model 8p0 807 437 h

mike1628

Reaction score
Hello all

Yes another newbie,

But i need your help, i own a a3 3dr 2004 se and am painfully saving money for parts to do the pre-face lift conversion to the big grille S line front, i have purchased a Front bumper from flea bay this is the number:

DE RE0
8P0 807 437 H

The seller told me its an sline version for the a3 8p 2006 3dr but the more i see, the more i dont see my bumper number

Can anyone confirm what i have?

Mike

Just checked my 2006 s line bumper and its 8P4 807 095A, so dont really know what you've got there mate.:uhm:

looking at the picture i'm instantly convinced that its off a 2009 model. I'd claim its been mis-sold & get him to take it back. Sorry.

Khufu correct! its new A3 bumper seen it on ebay a few times but when i've seen it they stated its a 2009 model A3 bumper. Send it back and get a refund mate. There quite a few S-line bumpers on ebay

Ashley

oh no will it not fit? as you will see he is no longer a member of ebay, he sold the bumper and went to sell a grille and fogs then pulled it off ebay i messaged him as to why and never got a response

gutted

will fit if you get:

bonnet
grill
lights
wings
etc

sorry mate, still take a complaint up with ebay

I was looking for a 2006 - 2007 s line, i even have the fogs now did they change in 2008 - 2009

ok got your message after i posted mine will take up with ebay