Alarm Upgrade

Lance-22

A3TDI
Reaction score
Hi guys, due to a recent change of address and area i have decided i would like to upgrade the alarm system on my a3. Now ive had a good look though all the previous threads regarding alarms, EU regulations, led's etc etc..The problem i have is i have no idea on what to upgrade the standard system with? Obviously i want something better than standard but dont want something so sensitive that it goes off when you breathe on it..does anyone have any suggestions??
Thanks in advance
Lance

To be honest the standard alarms are pretty much spot on thats why most of time when these get stolen its the case where the have broke in and taken the keys,only thing i could throw your way as a suggestion is see if the software you have on do anything like GIACs handheld flasher thats also got the kill button on so even if they have your keys and its in kill mode its still not moving or some other kind of kill switch

you could always fit a fuel cut off switch in the boot/engine bay, if they were to nick it, they wont be going far!