Audi Head Honcho!?

Jay.Ing

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi all, Does anybody know the address of the head honcho to write a letter of complaint to at audi?

Story is my A3 SB has been in three times for a rumbling noise on the front near side when i turn right, mainly round abouts, but it happens at all speeds above 20!!!! The first time i was fobbed off being told its my tires wearing low so i changed front for back and the noise was still there!

Second time the chief technician said he'd change my wheel bearing any way because thats what i said it was. NOISE STILL THERE when i drove home....

Last month it was in again and i got told they could not replicate the noise!

Now my father is a machanic and i know the sound of a wheel bearing when its on its way out!!! Im feeling very fustrated because its getting worse and now its just run out of warranty! :banghead:

Any ideas i was going to write to this guy and complain?

It All smells a little fishy to me!!!

Can I have this also, I still have the dreaded water leak. Tearing my hair out.

The guy is Jeremy Hicks

jeremy.hicks@audi.co.uk

I had a problem when I bought my A3, I got ripped off by a grand and he sorted it out for me and Audi refunded the difference!

That's good to know he has resolved people's issues.

I wrote a 2 page letter to customer services last week and they replied saying they cannot look into my complaint as my car is not registered to me on their system. This is despite the car having gone into their workshop and me giving them all my details :banghead:

I have to take it all the way back to the branch, register on their system then they will look into the complaint.

I think I will go straight to Jeremy as my complaint is about the shoddy customer services.