New Q3 SUV ramps up fast and furious Audi range expansion

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Ambitious plans to expand the Audi range portfolio to in excess of 40 models by 2015 have moved a step further this week with the announcement that the new Q3 SUV is to join the line-up in 2011. The new compact SUV, which will complement the five-seat Q5 and the seven-seat Q7, is the latest beneficiary of the 2 Billion Euros allocated annually by Audi AG for the development of a broader range populated exclusively by innovative, cutting edge models. The broadening of the youngest range of cars in the premium sector is already well under way, the number of UK Audi models increasing from just 12 in 1999 to a total of 32 today.

Looks like we will have to add another model to the forum in the near future.

I wonder what its gonna look like , I like the Q5 the abt one anyway i think its nice

abt-audi-q5-1.jpg

That ABT looks like a mean school run though eh !!! and with some big black and silver split rims on it would look awesome like when the wideboy vitara's first come out everyne loved em ..i did anyway now there complete poop but you get the gist..

It's getting a bit boring to be honest, all this Audi/BMW/Mercedes niche-creating then copy-catting business. Yawn