cleaning issue

madluke

In pursuit of audiness:)
Reaction score
Need help:) drove back form work and i had pen in back pocket... expolded and now on suede surface i got dark blue stains... how can i remove them???? any chance??? sorry if my english is not precise enough

Oh that's a gutter i would be gutted..... Although didn't this happen to you in school it did me pants shirt pockets etc..... Its a son of a to get off look online at leather care or google it because suede is gonna be hard to clean with that ink ground in ....

Yes that frikkin sucks (not that you don't know this).
Try the detailing forum mate. Polished bliss guys should be able to advise

Some form of strong alcohol will shift the ink and then maybe a steam cleaned to remove any residue, after its all cleaned off id recommend a fabric sealer from Clean Your Car.

Get yourself over to detailingworld.co.uk ...theres plenty of friendly helpful people on there who will no doubt point you in the right direction.

cheers lads. feel like a child:(

there are a lot of fabric cleaners out there, but as it is ink it may have soak far down, your best bet is to hire out a wet/dry hover, spray some strong cleaner on it, scrub n hoover up and keep on doing it!!!!

guys i used Vanish carpet cleaner power foam and did work!!! looks like nothing been on it:))) if anyone will do like me schoolboy cockup:D then use vanish:))