lamin-x alternative

martyboy

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
hi guys, anyone know anything about this stuff as opposed to lamin-x.
it is cheaper, but is it any good? i wonder? :think:

good find dude i just watched the vid looks good and easy enought to apply i think lamin x is so dear because there the only main players doing it im gona get some of this and do it on a hot day ....although i would like a lighter tint tbh il give em a mail see what they got .....

have you seen window tint its pretty thick i dont think it would be to good for lights ???

really .... ??? it looked pretty thick when i was getting mine done il take your word for though maybe you could use tint then .... boydie whats that forum marq quin set up after deleting all his stuff on here

"Fly Eyes tints will not distort your light pattern, colour or brightness outputs in anyway. Making it 100% visible, road safe."
Surely by putting a tinted film over your headlights your going to loose light output? They even claim that the coloured film that they sale (green,blue etc) doesn`t change the light output or colur from the headlights? I am not knocking the product but the discription sounds a bit far fetched.

yeah i think thats a bit naff to mikey but the stuff seem ok although i want a lighter shade of tint .....

Just get lamin-x guys.
It's tried and tested, quality is very good and the price aint much at all....

its much thinner than lamin-x

window tint would be 1mm-2mm thick at most where as the lamin-x would be 3-4mm

Just for the record i have just measure the thickness of some spare lamin-x and it`s 0.5mm thick.

I thought window tint was thicker...... When the guy was doing my windows i asked him to do the lights and he said it would'nt work thats why i was confused to that post .....