Look what I bought from eBay

See, listening to me has paid off laddy. They look well, I knew they would. None of this rich tea buisness. If I get my hands on some staggered Segins at the right time im gonna snap them up and get them done a deep ox blood red.

i wouldnt shout from the rooftops yet mikey they got to go on the car and see how this colour combo come's together ... nate would never put rich tea's on his car so why you say that .....?? i love rich teas just love em :rock:

Last edited:
Woa, those rims! They look nice Nate, looks like they came off a white/red GT3:) What happened to the A8 20s?

P.S. Where do you get all your money?? The detailing is just a masquerade right? :lmfao:

sold the 20s i think ....where you been , not seen you for a while wizbit

Rehab :(

Its ok tho mate, I found god :)

i wouldnt shout from the rooftops yet mikey they got to go on the car and see how this colour combo come's together ... nate would never put rich tea's on his car so why you say that .....?? i love rich teas just love em :rock:

I can shout about it, seen this been done so many times with silver cars and different coloured cars. Dressing a car with colours is like dressing yourself with clothes, you dont have to stick with just one same old colour, and other colours complement each other. Ive been on the VAG show scene for coming upto 11 years now.

yeah your a show car addict eh , i bet they give you some good idea's , i wouldnt mind going to a few myself ive never seen that colour combo but iff you have and you say it works fair enough ....

ive only seen jap cars with them kinda colours it will be good to see how it turns out ...

different coloured rims is huge on the VAG scene. Goto some shows or even just visit some sites/forums like this and you will see.

name a few site's where things like this is common for us pal and il be sure to give them a look may even get a few ideas myself , just pm me them if you want , and il give em a look ...:o.k:

i do have an idea to do with my rims , black and red .....satin black spokes with red rim or grey rim...

or i might get a front like this lol hahahahaha state o this ...

main3.jpg

Last edited:
Nate those alloys look great and brakes look good behide them! I do like the colour quite looking forward to seeing how it looks on the car. It will 100% stand out! Those alloys look unique! Nice finish on them aswell...

Yeah heard of it never been there though. Dont blame you i'd be very pleased overall aswell. Great looking car and i think the alloys will finish it off nicely! You defo got a busy week! Will you be putting a thread up regarding detailing of your cousin TT? Enjoy the week nate looking forward to seeing thsoe bad boy alloys on!

Hey Ash,

I trial fitted the rims tonight they look great BUT, car needs to come down alot though :sob: and still ain't got me centre caps back yet, so hopefully the spacers will be here friday, then get car lowered saturday and detail - I hope!!

i wouldnt shout from the rooftops yet mikey they got to go on the car and see how this colour combo come's together

They look mint, and hence why they went on in the first place Blazin, you talking like me and Mikey ain't got a clue?? :rolleyes:

P.S. Where do you get all your money??

My bank account

Ive been on the VAG show scene for coming upto 11 years now.

But you've been welding for 31 years, so don't give up your day job Mike :lazy:

Goto some shows or even just visit some sites/forums like this and you will see.

Failing that, www.weldingworld.co.uk should sort ya out :laugh:

Are the rear brakes still adequate with these huge beasts on the front?

Last properly fast car I had was fitted with AP Racing 350mm discs at the front and standard rear discs...under braking,the weight transfer ensures that at least 80 of the load is taken by the fronts.

Obviously both sets of discs were run with decent pads(Pagid).

Nath, got your text pic last night, lets just say Kelle wouldnt be pleased with the mess I left :laugh:.

You've smashed there Nath,gonna look awesome :rock:

It's all about taking risk's and trying to be original,which is very hard in the show scene, But your's is really going to stand out.....RESPECT

Last properly fast car I had was fitted with AP Racing 350mm discs at the front and standard rear discs...under braking,the weight transfer ensures that at least 80 of the load is taken by the fronts.

Obviously both sets of discs were run with decent pads(Pagid).

Yeah I thought it was about 80%, cheers Alex

Nath, got your text pic last night, lets just say Kelle wouldnt be pleased with the mess I left :laugh:.

Just text you back!

You've smashed there Nath,gonna look awesome :rock:

It's all about taking risk's and trying to be original,which is very hard in the show scene, But your's is really going to stand out.....RESPECT

Cheers Jules. Gonna ring awesome/psi now and get the rear end slammed then this weekend get them all on properly and detail - then I'm away, lemme know when you get your rimadims :icon_thumright:

Update: Car is going into quattronics next thursday to get all measuring done, then carriers will get made and hopefully all will be fitted by edition38! :yahoo:

Anynew on this Nate? I know you said it be done before edtion38 but im impatient :) ha....Also do you have a link to any information regarding edition38 please?
Thanks

I went last week to measure up, we're having issues with the offset of the discs, I awaiting to hear back from other sources at the moment, I will keep you in the loop!