wiper blade

ru4shaw

Reaction score
got some new wiper blades but how do you remove the wiper blades from the car and you cant lift it because the bonnet blocks it
thanks

they just pull up some times but some times they dont , so they can be unlocked im not sure how to unlock the wipers though someone will know its actually in the car manual but dont have it close to hand

Turn ignition off then immediately pull down on the wiper ( as in the one wipe function position) they will then lift up in to service postion. Or in some cases you have to do it throught the drivers info system. Go in to the menu then set and its in there.

As above, switch ignition on/off then pull down on the wiper stalk and the wipers slide up to the middle of the screen (service position) so you can lift them.

got it done but its leaving a smear after every wipe and after about 2 seconds the smear fades
i did use rain x could it be to do with that

Yes that will be the rainx, I never use that stuff on the front,only on side windows. Its a bitch to get off too.

Some years ago I used Rainx on my front screen and the wipers would never run across it properly after that, so now I also only ever use it on the side windows and the door mirrors.