half leathers

clarky17

Reaction score
how much could i get for my s line half heated leather interior no rips or marks from an 06

Ive seen s-line interior go for 600 on ebay but i dont know if thats a cheap or dear price to be honest...

Got any pics & does it include door cards aswell.

includes everything mate, can get some pics up but there just the standard half leather 1's with sline on them, thinkin of buying the full leather 1's so wanted to kno wat i can get for mines really

Im having my new S line half leather comleted with tobaco in the centre and door cards by trimstar for £600 all in. Worth giving them a try rather than selling and getting second hand.

600 is a good price are they any good do they have alot of colours

I'm impressed Ive been thinking to get mine done half white half black just seen there gallery looks great there work . Now I'm thinking Orion grey and black or clk grey and black whats the leather like do you know i hope it doesn't crease as quick as audi,s . Out of tobacco and black or red and black id have the bmw red with black although if you want to be different tobacco , although when i see tobacco coloured Audi's on there site they seem to be there a while there an equired taste i think thats the word lol , id go for the red and black out of them 2 TBH . I'm going clk grey and black will look the dogs nuts hopefully starting new job anytime soon so wew hew gotta start saving ......

I'm impressed Ive been thinking to get mine done half white half black just seen there gallery looks great there work . Now I'm thinking Orion grey and black or clk grey and black whats the leather like do you know i hope it doesn't crease as quick as audi,s . Out of tobacco and black or red and black id have the bmw red with black although if you want to be different tobacco , although when i see tobacco coloured Audi's on there site they seem to be there a while id go for the red and black out of them 2 TBH . I'm going clk grey and black will look the dogs nuts hopefully starting new job anytime soon so wew hew gotta start saving ......

The tabac looks ace in the flesh, more yellowy mustard colouring. I have half Black Grey now and would like something different. The leather is superb, Ive had a look at most of the grades and can't fault them. They do all the retrims for Audi in Norwich and they look OEM. My 06 plate has 90'000 on the clock and the leather is near perfect. I can't understand why so many of the A3's have a creasing fault.

If you go for a quote let me know and I will forward his email to me on the price... They will try for more otherwise.:keule:

ive just saw it on there gallery and it does look nice .... its gonna be a while yet before i get mine done ,do they do stuff like trim the dash and center console and parcel shelf id love the lot done for a 1000 would be great and real exclusive

there work looks awesome just hope i get this job and gona start saving and get the lot done i love a nice interior all covered like them americans do in west coast costoms looks great.... youle have to post some pics of your when its done :icon_thumright: