Retrofit USB port?

That's the same pic I posted above mate. The easiest way to put a pic on here from another site is to right click, view image then copy the URL. In IE right click, properties, then copy the URL from there.

It looks to me like if you have the iPod it's on the right and if you have the USB it's on the left. Both of which have the airbag switch in the middle.

If like me you have neither you have two open pockets and the airbag switch is on the right (or the gap for it if you have bucket seats like I do):

DSC00686.jpg

Mmmmmm. Looks like a complete new glovebox. Two parts shown to suit PR-UF2 in LHD.

Picture2-3.jpg

Cheers John! My glove compartment looks exactly like Staz's.

At the risk of sounding totally stupid, would you mind pointing out what part numbers will be required from the ETKA pic you have posted? From what I can see I will require Item 13 and 14 and possibly the entire glove compartment as you have pointed out already. **** this seems like a very costly exercise :unsure:

Agh feck it! Got the quote for all the goodies required and it works out to just over R7000 which equates to roughly 500 pounds! Insane! NHN, PM on its way mate!

I'd be tempted to cut the back out of my globebox liner. £500 for a glovebox!

Did you not notice the lol? Why are you getting your knickers in a twist?

Cheers John! My glove compartment looks exactly like Staz's.

At the risk of sounding totally stupid, would you mind pointing out what part numbers will be required from the ETKA pic you have posted? From what I can see I will require Item 13 and 14 and possibly the entire glove compartment as you have pointed out already. **** this seems like a very costly exercise :unsure:

Will check for you next time the laptops on

Item 12 is a stowage compartment for CDs and item 13 & 14 have no part number shown.

Excuse my ignorance John, but the part number for the glove compartment that you posted...is that inclusive of all the bits posted in that ETKA pic??

It a complete new glovebox including parts 2, 3, 8, 9 & 10.
Part numbers 8P1 857 035 H & M are specifically for options UF-1 (ipod) and UF-2 (usb)

I'll take a closer look at mine to see if item 13, the frame thing, is used on mine. I'll also check the A4 pages to see if the part number is listed. You might want to PM a chap called Frenchy2475 who is an audi parts guy just to get the full low down on these parts, just in case!