JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
    Dealing with an OCD

Status

Non smoking pack

It didn't really occur to me when i purchased my S3...but now i come to think about it,i might retrofit.

Does anyone have any pics of the storage compartment instead of the ash tray? Part numbers etc?

S3 Brilliant Red - 340bhp

Custom Code Phase 2 + PSS, Autotech pump, Hybrid Forge/ITG Maxogen CAI /Reflactagold, Sprint Booster, Forge Quickshift, Forge DV, Denso Iridium sparks, PCV mod/oil catch can, R8 oil filler cap, Sachs performance clutch,Exhausts UK custom stainless TBE, Braille no-weight battery,PIAA mirror white DRL's,exterior + interior leds, AndyMac's Sub upgrade, H&R springs, VMR VB3 18x8.5 gunmetal alloys wearing BF Goodrich G-force 235/40

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    None smokers tray 8P0863301A 8.03 exc vat retail
    also need trim to go under climate 8P0864138A4PK price at wrk about 8 (not that you see this)

ill try take a pic tomorrow

Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user

Boycie

Status
    I like the ash tray as it ties in with the rest of the trim and you can hide stuff!

Get the pics up though of the non smoking pack!

Dealing with an OCD

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydie View Post
    I like the ash tray as it ties in with the rest of the trim and you can hide stuff!

Get the pics up though of the non smoking pack!
    Yup......i'm curious to see how it looks.

I think i might be more interested in the ciggie lighter arrangement,so it's hidden under the flap.

Custom Code Phase 2 + PSS, Autotech pump, Hybrid Forge/ITG Maxogen CAI /Reflactagold, Sprint Booster, Forge Quickshift, Forge DV, Denso Iridium sparks, PCV mod/oil catch can, R8 oil filler cap, Sachs performance clutch,Exhausts UK custom stainless TBE, Braille no-weight battery,PIAA mirror white DRL's,exterior + interior leds, AndyMac's Sub upgrade, H&R springs, VMR VB3 18x8.5 gunmetal alloys wearing BF Goodrich G-force 235/40

5th Gear

Status
    8P0863387A6PS

17.47 (retail) exc vat

The part number and price for the flippy lighter, the part number mentioned is for soul black. The last three letters will be different if your interior is a diff colour

Here it is in grey
    Originally Posted by h5djr
    Also two pictures with one showing the 12v with the cover in the closed position and the other showing it in the open position.

Ill take some later of the ashtray insert
    Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user

Boycie

Status
    I have replaced my cigarette lighter with the Audi torch so I wont be getting the wee flap thing!

Torch is cheaper too!

Dealing with an OCD

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mattandrew View Post
    8P0863387A6PS

17.47 (retail) exc vat

The part number and price for the flippy lighter, the part number mentioned is for soul black. The last three letters will be different if your interior is a diff colour

Here it is in grey

Ill take some later of the ashtray insert
    Excellent! thanks for that mate,it looks tidier than the ciggie lighter sticking up.

Here are a couple of photes showing the 'No smoking pack' in my new Sportback...

Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

***** rent boy

Status
    I always had you down as a sandal-wearing guy, Dave

Quote Originally Posted by golf View Post
    I always had you down as a sandal-wearing guy, Dave
    Well spotted. I wear sandals like other wear slippers, but I don't and never have smoked a pipe!!!
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

5th Gear

Status
    Heres a couple of pics i managed to take earlier of the no smokers tray i fitted

EDIT :- Didnt realise Dave beat me to it
    Last edited by mattandrew; 6th May 2009 at 23:38.
    Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user

Reverse Gear

Status
    Mattandrew,

sorry to jump in, but ive noticed your sig says 2004 and youve got the new style dsg gear shift, have you changed it, and if so how easy was it??? i so wanna do the same cos my old style is scratched to hell and looks awful!!!!

Regards
    Chris
    Last edited by tenbels21; 7th May 2009 at 00:14. Reason: my V is broken and i hate bad spelling
    2004 A3 2.0TDi DSG S Line, Revo'd, otherwise standard except for chrome exhaust. Front End conversion parts collecting in garage!!! Watch this space!!!

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tenbels21 View Post
    Mattandrew,

sorry to jump in, but ive noticed your sig says 2004 and youve got the new style dsg gear shift, hae you changed it, and if so how easy was it??? i so wanna do the same cos my old style is scratched to hell and looks awful!!!!

Regards
    Chris
    Yes i changed it mate
    Have a look at this thread it gives some info on chaging etc

http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=70221
    Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user

Reverse Gear

Status
    Cheers for that mate, looks quite simple, easy for someone of my ability (who struggles to stop and fill up with fuel). Will give this a bash cos its really driving me mad. If I get really stuck may call on your assistance, i'm not too far from you as im in the deepest south of yorkshire.

cheers again

Chris
    Last edited by tenbels21; 7th May 2009 at 00:13. Reason: my spelling sucks
    2004 A3 2.0TDi DSG S Line, Revo'd, otherwise standard except for chrome exhaust. Front End conversion parts collecting in garage!!! Watch this space!!!

Dealing with an OCD

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    Here are a couple of photes showing the 'No smoking pack' in my new Sportback...

Thanks,i'm liking those new A/C controls too!

Rear Ender

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post

Im loving the sandal and sock combo along with the corderoys.. Very sensible..... Thats what we need, sensible moderators

Quote Originally Posted by ragsterx View Post
    Im loving the sandal and sock combo along with the corderoys.. Very sensible..... Thats what we need, sensible moderators
    Next time I take any photos for you lot I'll remember to keep myself out of them!!!

Or perhaps I'll find some nice young lady to take them for me. At least here legs would probably be worth looking at!
    Dave R (h5djr)