Tyre pressures? s-line 18's

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
Just had genuine a3 s-line wheels fitted (rs6) 18'' to my A3 (8P) TDI SPORT,(SPORTBACK)

What tyre pressure should they have? anyone who has the a3 s-line should know.

i use to do em 32 all round when i had mine on

nice one,iwas also told to check on kwikfits pressure check site it states 29 front 30 back....did your tyre wear ok? how long were they on the car for? also ive lowered it and measured before and after and it now sits exactly 25mm lower than before

im sure theres a little guide inside your petrol cap but they were quite hard at 32 i was told 30 all round but i found the car better at 32 it rolled for ages good for saving feul..... in my 19s im now putting 34 all round and its fine if i was you id put 31 32 alround

interesting 10blazin... I have just recently deflated (19") back down to 31 all round as I found 34 was making the London barsteward roads to ruff and bumpy a drive. T'was like using a pneumatic drill sometimes! Well maybe not that bad but you get the idea, ay?! :)

My 18s are set to 32 all round as well. Not had any probs with them set at this. Got about 19k out of the fronts and just had the rears changed at 32k.

interesting 10blazin... I have just recently deflated (19") back down to 31 all round as I found 34 was making the London barsteward roads to ruff and bumpy a drive. T'was like using a pneumatic drill sometimes! Well maybe not that bad but you get the idea, ay?! :)

Yeah mine was with sline springs however i just got H&R springs on and its much better in terms of shock bang the sline springs give its more comfortable slightly lol ,......

Off the top of my head the pressures given by Audi are around the 40 psi mark. Possibly 42 front, 38 rear. I'd have to check though

Yeah mine was with sline springs however i just got H&R springs on and its much better in terms of shock bang the sline springs give its more comfortable slightly lol ,......

Pics please!!! How low did you go?

35 mm springs mine is qauttro and nearly if all was 35 mm springs id of gone lower but couldnt find any lower springs and the width of my wheels and offset probably would rub if i did go any lower but she looks much better now il post some pics later ... there on my girlfriends phone ...one's in the sig

F 32 / R 28 Medium load, up to 100 MPH
F 35 / R 30 Full load, over 100 MPH
F 38 / R 38 Full load

F 32 / R 28 Medium load, up to 100 MPH
F 35 / R 30 Full load, over 100 MPH
F 38 / R 38 Full load

thats in the cap isnt it mate 38 seems stiff but the tires can if they wanted take 40 or is it 50 lol emagin that booooooooooooom

thats in the cap isnt it mate 38 seems stiff but the tires can if they wanted take 40 or is it 50 lol emagin that booooooooooooom

Yeah, from the fuel cap. I run Continentals at 38 all round and the ride is ok, if a little crashy, but I found that lowering the psi doesn't really help this

Pics please!!! How low did you go?

here you go mate a few pics of it lowered pal i think it may have to settle a little more yet but is much better looks and ride and handling

6.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Looks like you had better be slowing right down over the sleeping plod blazin, looks nice mate! Definitely meaner! I like the look of it in the last pic... I bet those rims of yours would look good in the Audi titanium colour or colour coded lava grey with a nice polished lip/ rim of whatever it's refferd to as. Get some pics where you are at wheel level nice close ones of the gap and drop up when you get a chance.

Also you never said, how much lower are they than the OG S-line springs?

35mm drop from sline on H&RS for qauttro i was thinking of getting them sprayed ive scuffed 2 already lol .....i was thinking satin or gloss black but titanium would be nice to il do some more pics soon

I've just been looking at your pics again, is it me or do your arches 'appear' to be more wider flared now?

Some skirts would enhance this faux wideness me thinks ;)

No they just look wider because its lowered and yeah i want skirts if i had the doe it would be s3 front + S3 side skirts ...but i may just get some osir skirts the v1 they look nice..... and mud flaps front and back MAYBE..