Genuine Audi rear number plate holder?

evapor8

Reaction score
Evening guys.

Is there such a thing as a genuine Audi rear number plate holder?

My rear plate has screws right through one of the numbers (looks shoddy) and so I'd like to tidy it up a bit.

I just want a plain black holder, not something with Audi Deutschland, etc. printed on it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Chris

P.S. Black Edition is now 6 weeks old. The 2.0 TFSI engine is sweet (but a little noisy when idling). Some **** scraped my rear bumper at B&Q, but otherwise car is fine. Still irritated by the lack of mp3 info on the stereo.

Or how about just a plate, with no holder or screws. Use double sided trim repair tape from Halfords (about £5 a roll) and it looks even neater than a holder.

or go to B&Q and buy 5 times as much on a roll for £1.50! :) I know I change my plates far too often so i cnat afford the halfords prices!

Halfrauds....ha how original...

I have my plate double sided on, like mitch said, much neater and cheaper if you think about it!

Just got a pair of these plate holders from ebay:

photo.jpg

Any thoughts?

I only plan on using one on the rear of the car.

Chris

I always specify no number plate holders on my new cars. The dealer just uses the double sided foam tape. Much neater and no advertising.

I always specify no number plate holders on my new cars. The dealer just uses the double sided foam tape. Much neater and no advertising.

I know what you're saying, but I just felt the rear number plate area left the plate kinda floating ....

The front is fine as there's a shaped area for the plate to sit in.

Chris

RonBurg - I got the pressed plates too. They look good right, seein as they are legal :)