Monster MotorsportJMB Retrofits
    1st Gear

Status

factory xenons retrofit

hello i got a 04 plate a3 and want to fit factory xenons i know you need headlight washers and auto-levelers, but if i got a pair of xenon headlamps and got Xenon/HID Curve Light - Adapter - Audi A3 8P & 8P Sport from kufatec would the xenon headlamps work
    thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Quote Originally Posted by ru4shaw View Post
    hello i got a 04 plate a3 and want to fit factory xenons i know you need headlight washers and auto-levelers, but if i got a pair of xenon headlamps and got Xenon/HID Curve Light - Adapter - Audi A3 8P & 8P Sport from kufatec would the xenon headlamps work
    thanks
    Do a search using OEM Xenons and you will find quite a bit of information already in this forum.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    thanks
    would depend on the xenon type tbh, the adapter you show is for the Bixenon adaptive, good luck finding them on ebay or cheap, the single vision xenons are plugnplay if you have halogen already & require coding

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

2nd Gear

Status
    Why do people get so legally moral regarding the washers, IMO ive had two vag cars with them fitted and they are pants just squirting foamed up detergent on to the glass which then drys on causing far worse refraction.
    2009- Phantom Black A3 S Line Black Edt 2.0T
    2008 - 2009 Emocian red Seat Ibiza FR TDi running p-torque stage 1 (STOLEN)
    2005 - 2008 Black Magic 1.4 Seat Ibiza Sport (PX ed)

6th Gear

Status
    I dont think its completely a moral issue, some newer members just plainly dont know that they are required and they run the risk of a potential CU20. TBH, I'm sure you right in the real world effectiveness of them.
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

2nd Gear

Status
    CU20?
    2009- Phantom Black A3 S Line Black Edt 2.0T
    2008 - 2009 Emocian red Seat Ibiza FR TDi running p-torque stage 1 (STOLEN)
    2005 - 2008 Black Magic 1.4 Seat Ibiza Sport (PX ed)

6th Gear

Status
    thats general construcional use of a vehicle. Its like CU10 - brakes, CU30 - tyres, etc..
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

1st Gear

Status
    thanks for the reply but how do i go on about the recoding
    i got normal hologens and im goin for the single vision xenons and a projector for the diped and reflector for the main beam

1st Gear

Status
    and what about the bi-xenon is that the new shape xenons with the day time running lights and how much more work is that
    is there anywhere i can get this all done

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mhill View Post
    Why do people get so legally moral regarding the washers, IMO ive had two vag cars with them fitted and they are pants just squirting foamed up detergent on to the glass which then drys on causing far worse refraction.
    Try not using fairy liquid next time, lol, mine have never foamed up, have worked perfectly aswell, funniest part of the car, but also functional

Quote Originally Posted by Khufu View Post
    thats general construcional use of a vehicle. Its like CU10 - brakes, CU30 - tyres, etc..
    See You Jimmy

thanks for the reply but how do i go on about the recoding
    i got normal hologens and im goin for the single vision xenons and a projector for the diped and reflector for the main beam
    You need either someone with VCDS to code for you or buy it yourself or when I get RT to answer me & help on pricing buy the cable from me for the software.

and what about the bi-xenon is that the new shape xenons with the day time running lights and how much more work is that
    is there anywhere i can get this all done
    Dont even bother about led ones, thats whole new front end cause different shape.

But you can get 04-08 bixenons & also bixenon adaptives, requires more wiring for the both & knowledge does help along with some technical skills

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK