Security

Lapchien66

Reaction score
Had my 06 3.2 for 2 weeks now, it's got the 'normal' security factory fit alarm system, but was wondering what, if anything, you guys did for any extra protection..?

get an cutout switch fitted to the fuel pump of your car cost me 60 quid best money i ever spent they would never find the switch for one ...two it lets you get 5 secs down the road and cuts out ...brilliant so IF i was burgled IF i was overpowered and IF they got the keys ditto .....its going no where and it costs around 60 quid...... for the house id say alarm and as many weopons as you can upstairs if they come up stairs its self defence kill at will.....

1/4 of a tank of fuel does just about the same in a 3.2 hehe

my security is sensors on the areas around my house nobody should be walking around,keys never left downstairs,house is alarmed to the hilt,the area where someone could get in is deadbolted so no one if they did amongst the alarm inside and outside the house making their eardrums bleed could not access upstairs also a camera for viewing areas without leaving the house.
oh and a big bat just incase which would mean the crap has hit the fan as violence is not my thing but as needs must it can be.
also a viper alarm/pager with proximity and shock sensors on the car.

my security is sensors on the areas around my house nobody should be walking around,keys never left downstairs,house is alarmed to the hilt,the area where someone could get in is deadbolted so no one if they did amongst the alarm inside and outside the house making their eardrums bleed could not access upstairs also a camera for viewing areas without leaving the house.
oh and a big bat just incase which would mean the crap has hit the fan as violence is not my thing but as needs must it can be.
also a viper alarm/pager with proximity and shock sensors on the car.

lol now that's ghetto ......military style