Chris NottBadger5
    Fly..Jake

Status

OMG customer service result !!!!!!

Yesterday i was reading a post by L60N about the problems he had with harrogate Audi and the sports seats were he emailed the boss of Audi Uk Mr hicks who sorted his problem out for him!
    So i thought i would try emailing mr hicks with my problem! My ipod will not charge or fit the slots in the glove box even tho it says in the book works with all 4th gen ipods! well if its a nano it wont. Rang customer service and they just said my fault should have checked first before buying my ipod! even tho it says works with all 4th gen!
    anyway to cut it short they emailed me back this morning and gave me a full refund on the ipod connecter in the glove box!! RESULT Many thanks L60N

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Christ this Mr Hicks seems to be seeing sense, pity his dealers dont

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

2nd Gear

Status
    Result!!
    I don't think l60n is on here anymore.

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by flyjakey View Post
    Yesterday i was reading a post by L60N about the problems he had with harrogate Audi and the sports seats were he emailed the boss of Audi Uk Mr hicks who sorted his problem out for him!
    So i thought i would try emailing mr hicks with my problem! My ipod will not charge or fit the slots in the glove box even tho it says in the book works with all 4th gen ipods! well if its a nano it wont. Rang customer service and they just said my fault should have checked first before buying my ipod! even tho it says works with all 4th gen!
    anyway to cut it short they emailed me back this morning and gave me a full refund on the ipod connecter in the glove box!! RESULT Many thanks L60N
    do you have his email address i got a few things to say myself

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Its nice to see someone listens, even if you do have to go to the top

New A3 on Order

Status
    what i pod have you got, i havent even got my car yet but i think i may have to right the same e-mail.
    A3 1.9TDIe in Red On order.
    Sport Pack, I Pod, Folding Mirrors, Light Pack, Storage Pack, De badged. Should be here June.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by flyjakey View Post
    anyway to cut it short they emailed me back this morning and gave me a full refund on the ipod connecter in the glove box!!
    That's great, but does it mean now that you have to return the ipod connector to audi-uk? Would seem unreasonable if you didnt have to.
    World's Fastest S3 Driver - racing old people in toyota camries since 1997 with a 97.6% winning rate.