OMG customer service result !!!!!!

flyjakey

Fly..Jake
Reaction score
Yesterday i was reading a post by L60N about the problems he had with harrogate Audi and the sports seats were he emailed the boss of Audi Uk Mr hicks who sorted his problem out for him!
So i thought i would try emailing mr hicks with my problem! My ipod will not charge or fit the slots in the glove box even tho it says in the book works with all 4th gen ipods! well if its a nano it wont. Rang customer service and they just said my fault should have checked first before buying my ipod! even tho it says works with all 4th gen!
anyway to cut it short they emailed me back this morning and gave me a full refund on the ipod connecter in the glove box!! RESULT Many thanks L60N

Christ this Mr Hicks seems to be seeing sense, pity his dealers dont

Result!!
I don't think l60n is on here anymore.

Yesterday i was reading a post by L60N about the problems he had with harrogate Audi and the sports seats were he emailed the boss of Audi Uk Mr hicks who sorted his problem out for him!
So i thought i would try emailing mr hicks with my problem! My ipod will not charge or fit the slots in the glove box even tho it says in the book works with all 4th gen ipods! well if its a nano it wont. Rang customer service and they just said my fault should have checked first before buying my ipod! even tho it says works with all 4th gen!
anyway to cut it short they emailed me back this morning and gave me a full refund on the ipod connecter in the glove box!! RESULT Many thanks L60N

do you have his email address i got a few things to say myself

what i pod have you got, i havent even got my car yet but i think i may have to right the same e-mail.

anyway to cut it short they emailed me back this morning and gave me a full refund on the ipod connecter in the glove box!!

That's great, but does it mean now that you have to return the ipod connector to audi-uk? Would seem unreasonable if you didnt have to.