Read this!

Ess_Three

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Well done...you fools have once again proved you have no context of what's General Chat bullsh*t and whats A3 related...

I've moved the 'What the?' thread to it's correct location.

From now on, post crap like that in the General Chat section, or I'll start dishing out warnings.
Leave the insults out, or I'll start dishing out warnings.
Keep the photos out of the gutter, or I'll start dishing out warnings.
You get the idea?

I'm loosing patience with this sort of cr*p.

Your choice.

...and believe me, today is not a good day to 'play with the Moderators'.

The actual thread wasn't "utter ********" but it went totally off topic. Paul daniels hahaha!!! Magic.

Anyway, a lot of threads stray off topic once everyone has put in their two penneth..

I'd appreciate if u could remove the "utter ********" out of my title as I didn't actually write that :( :icon_thumright:

The actual thread wasn't "utter ********" but it went totally off topic. Paul daniels hahaha!!! Magic.

The Thread WAS utter bullsh*t when posted in the A3 section.

Anyway, a lot of threads stray off topic once everyone has put in their two penneth..

...and it is the responsibility of the Users to self-police the forum to keep it on topic...or we - the moderators - will.

I'd appreciate if u could remove the "utter ********" out of my title as I didn't actually write that :( :icon_thumright:

No. I wrote that...because it is.
And it stays.
Believe me, you are right up there at the top of my 'sh*t list' so keep pushing...

Sorry, i meant to write the original Thread post (First Post) wasnt utter ********. It was a general question, it went towards the BS end of the scale though obviously.

Dont take it out on me EssThree, and also, try not to get so worked up, its only a forum at the end of the day. Theres people dieing of swine flu out there.

Peace and Love to you :thumbsup:

To be fair there really wasn't a "topic" to that thread. It may have been in the wrong place but the content was pretty much consistent.