AH FabricationsChris Nott
    Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status

Need you're opinion on this one guys...

As a few of you will know, Ive been after my A3 for a while and am being very picky on what I want-170, Black, S-Line, Bose, 56 or newer and within my price range!

Anyway I came across one on friday-

56 reg, 54k miles, S-line, 170, Phantom Black, Bose, Sat Nav and its a Quattro for 13,450. I rang them and got pics but couldnt go and see it because I was busy all weekend and it got sold this morning as I was just about to leave to see it!
    Anyway after looking again today I've found this...

07reg, 60k miles, S-line, 170, Phantom Black and its a Quattro for 13,081 (random price I know) But do you think its a good price with that much mileage on that reg? and it's not got Bose but it is a quattro!? I really dont know what to do plus its a 2 and half hour drive from me!

Oh and they both offered 3,700 for my current car!

Thanks Lee
    Audi A3 2.0tdi S Line - Xenons, RNS-E, Bose, Black & Grey duo leather, MY11 rear lights, Shark Performance remap 183 bhp, Optics Grill with American plate delete, S3 Pedals, S3 vents, Weitec Coilovers, MY11 Black Edition FBSW

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Seems very reasonable, fsh?
    2009 09 A3 Sportback sport, Phantom Black, 18" genuine S3 alloys, Privacy glass, Cruise, Black Styling pack, ipod connection!

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    3 or 5dr

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

6th Gear

Status
    Lee's after a 3dr...

I
    Audi A3 S-Line DSG - sold
    Golf Mk4 Autograph - sold
    Currently Vtec'in around in an Accord Type R :P

For Sale: ST3 Remap Console - PM Me :P
    Vagcom'd too

6th Gear

Status
    Lee's after a 3dr...

I think the 2nd one looks good mate...
    Audi A3 S-Line DSG - sold
    Golf Mk4 Autograph - sold
    Currently Vtec'in around in an Accord Type R :P

For Sale: ST3 Remap Console - PM Me :P
    Vagcom'd too

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    yeah I know, but with it not having Bose and so much mileage I'm unsure!? the insurance it alright on it aswell!

Its a 3 door I'm after
    Audi A3 2.0tdi S Line - Xenons, RNS-E, Bose, Black & Grey duo leather, MY11 rear lights, Shark Performance remap 183 bhp, Optics Grill with American plate delete, S3 Pedals, S3 vents, Weitec Coilovers, MY11 Black Edition FBSW

1st Gear

Status
    Lee there is a black 170bhp s line in autoquake just now with 33k on the clock and priced at 13600! is the sportback model though!!

incase your interested www.autoquake.com
    2009 09 A3 Sportback sport, Phantom Black, 18" genuine S3 alloys, Privacy glass, Cruise, Black Styling pack, ipod connection!

5th Gear

Status
    price looks good, but the standard speakers setup is ****e, and I mean ****e!
    www.SubZerosystems.co.uk - IT Consultancy

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    have you looked at audi used cars lee there a couple with like 36 k for 13+ have a look with qauttro diesel or 20tfsi you will be better with diesel though probly cos of insurance done want to be paying 270 a month now do you lol like me....

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    Thanks for that woohoo but I think I prefer the 3 door.

Yeah I'm happy with the price and monthly payments BUT I have heard the same about standard speakers! I just really want my car now! lol

1st Gear

Status
    I think the high mileage cars would be due a cambelt service shortly, might be worth factoring this in

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Wai-Fan's Instagram Channel
    Also check if it's been serviced recently, I bought mine but didn't check how many miles till service until the service light came on after about 2 months! But that's probably just me being not prepared and also the salesman taking advantage of my age!
    2006/2008 - 52 Peugeot 206 1.4 LX, Platinum Silver

2008 - 04 Audi A3 8P1 2.0 TDi (140) Sport, Mauritius Blue

2013 - 2010 Audi B8 S4, Quartz Grey

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    thanks guys, I'll give em a ring in the morning about servicing etc and get them to just check if it has got Bose or not-the guy didnt really know what he was talking about plus he had it advertised as a sport not s line ha

Full speed ahead

Status
    Prices have certain dropped eh? So 2007 S-Line 170 quattros are going for 13k these days. So much for Audis holding their value...
    Daytona RS4 Avant :: black optics

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by maars View Post
    Prices have certain dropped eh? So 2007 S-Line 170 quattros are going for 13k these days. So much for Audis holding their value...
    Was thinking the same thing mate, the high mileage has lowered it abit though

1st Gear

Status
    If you are even slightly usure mate, then leave it. It is not peanuts we are talking about here.

IMO if you are gonna spend 13k+ on a car, you had better LOVE it!
    2004 140 TDi sport 3dr (new turbo)

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    Lee id hold out to be honest have you seen the spec i got on mine an o6 s line quattro 2.0tfsi for 14.900 with free tax... It only had 26 thou on the clock it was an awesome deal they do come up fella i waited 3 months of constant looking on the Audi site one come up there wasn't even a pic of it but from the spec i new it was the one...I put 500 deposit on it straight away that morning .... Id hold out and keep looking pal on Audi used cars some good ones come up mate.... But you gotta be quick and have a card ready with a deposit on.......

Neutral

Status
    What about this one...
    http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk...leRegLetter=56

Not sure how old the advert is, but looks quite good?

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    That is almost perfect-but I want manual! Thanks for that though Ben, appreciate it mate