sat/tv

6andy69

Reaction score
I picked up my S3 on friday and very happy with it, the car came with the bluetooth phone prep but not sat nav. i want to put a audi sat nat/tv unit in and seen some on ebay, which is the best one to get and is it hard to fit?

thx

RNSe, find out what the MY is on the one for sale, try and get one that is of a similar age to your car is my adivece, just for neatness.

RNSe, find out what the MY is on the one for sale, try and get one that is of a similar age to your car is my adivece, just for neatness.