Latest Mod - Care of the GF

I'mRonBurgundy?

Lets make that kitten purr...
Reaction score

So can anyone recommend a good mobile wheel refurbishing outlet that operates in the South East? Only one I've heard of is Wicked Wheels - anyone had any experience of these guys?

Or am I better off just buying a new wheel?

Ouch! I've used Chipsaway before, always been good for me, never had anything quite that bad though!

Ouch! I've used Chipsaway before, always been good for me, never had anything quite that bad though!

Ouch! I've used Chipsaway before have always had good results, never had a scuff quite as bad as that one though!

Ouch! I've used Chipsaway before have always had good results, never had a scuff quite as bad as that one though!

The forum has gone mad!!!

Can only say 100% sort is a new wheel.....

Wt the hel is worng with the forumm ??!!?

it keeps repeating stuff

but that wheel looks bad - best bet is 2nd hand on ebay or u cud refurb it if you antd too

She did it properly at least, i dont think i would ever be happy with any repair an it may have to bee a new rim i guess

My gf did two wheels at the weekend! Not as bad as that though. Hopr you get it sorted.

I would just pick up one off ebay, should get one for less than £100.

Blazin that one is 8j, think the genuine ones on the A3 are 7.5j, don't know if that makes a difference in real terms but just thought I would say.

I would just pick up one off ebay, should get one for less than £100.

Blazin that one is 8j, think the genuine ones on the A3 are 7.5j, don't know if that makes a difference in real terms but just thought I would say.

Oh my god?! I dont think i could do that even if i tried lol, what did you do to **** her off?!

Hi mate Pristine wheels are based in Milton Keynes can do a repair on your rim. They send a courier to collect the rim and colour match it. They are not cheap but the work is spot on and turn around is really quick. Once the wheel is repaired they deliver it back to you good as new. a lot cheaper than a new rim. www.pristinealloywheels.co.uk/ :redrs4:

Hi mate Pristine wheels are based in Milton Keynes can do a repair on your rim. They send a courier to collect the rim and colour match it. They are not cheap but the work is spot on and turn around is really quick. Once the wheel is repaired they deliver it back to you good as new. a lot cheaper than a new rim. www.pristinealloywheels.co.uk/ :redrs4:

Hi mate Pristine wheels are based in Milton Keynes can do a repair on your rim. They send a courier to collect the rim and colour match it. They are not cheap but the work is spot on and turn around is really quick. Once the wheel is repaired they deliver it back to you good as new. A lot cheaper than a new rim. www.pristinealloywheels.co.uk/ :redrs4:

Hi mate Pristine Alloy Wheels are based in Milton Keynes they offer a courier collection service. They will repair your rim and return it when its repaired. They are not the cheapest but the best in the business and can do a spot on colour match and turn around is really quick. A lot cheaper than a new rim. www.pristinealloywheels.co.uk/ :blackrs4:

My gf shares my car, so I know how you feel. Now she has learnt about "curbs" and "driving with rims" so hopefully she won't do it when I get the 19"s. :o.k:

Cheers Guys.

Will follow up on your suggestions and keep a look out for a wheel.

Wow, Shes better at it than mine!!!

Im sure someone can fix it though mate, it aint buckled afterall :)