instrument display

god-father88

Reaction score
heelllooo peepz!..just purchased a 05 Audi A3 DSG. And stupidly i didnt realised that the instrument display didnt work!..its lite up fade red when the vehicles on but theres nothing there, When i pull the right knob in the display it shows how long ive got left til service and when i press and hold the left knob it shows all the crap like brakes, oil, oil sensor so i know the screen is working and without pixel problems. Now i've been told to press a reset button on the wiper stock but there isnt one there! :uhm: now im totally confused cos it seems 2 to in working order but doesnt show like mpg or consumption etc. HELP! im going mad press all the buttons in the display :keule:

Unfortunately you only get the useful stuff like MPG etc with the additional on-board computer and stalk...

I also have the DIS (display) but like you I only have access to the basic info

thanks for the reply ppl! theres nothing on the wiper stock! nor on the other stock for that case!..Im totally clueless to what i can do!!..The wierdist thing is that when i press the left button in the instrument display it works (show all the problems with the car i think!? :blahblah1:) lol..anyone!? :banghead: