Clear Protection Film

geo_nr1

Reaction score
Has anyone got this on their facelift S3 to prevent chips?

I want this on my car and I have been searching everywhere but cant find any people who have the facelift kits made.

Most Companies will make a bespoke kit up for you, as they then have the patterns for future use.

I had my C4S done by Defendall in Perth...they had to make various patterns for that, but did so, and did a cracking job of applying it.

I've had Defendall on for over 4 years now and have NO stonechips at all...and perhaps only 5 or 6 'nicks' in the film where stones have torn it. I'm planning to have a few small areas replaced by them soon just to tidy the film up...but overall, a good product and a decent Company to deal with.

I think the blokes name is John...I'm sure if you phone them they'll offer to do your car and make the patterns as they go.

dont lamin-x also do stone protection kits?

They now have a uk site also.

Maybe worth a look to

Hi Mate try this firm they are called Creative FX www.fxuk.net they are the company that supply Audi Uk with the kits listed as options in the brochure. I have one on my 2006 S line its good quality and easy to fit. They should be able to sort you out.:blackrs4:

cheers guys. Spooky, but I have been looking at Ventureshield for ages, thats who's templates Defendall use and they didnt have one for the facelift....they do as of this weekend!!!

Its actually changed quite a bit, more noticable when you got to www. ventureshield.com then do a search on the patterns.