Latest DIS

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Can anyone with the latest version of the DIS on an A3 give me any idea of the things that can now be changed using the DIS.

I understand there have been some additions since my 2007 version.

You can do things like, put front wipers in service position, en/disable auto on rear wiper when engaging reverse, en/disable auto lock, auto windows, recommended gear for maximum economy if you've got a manual, and a few other bits a bobs but nothing too exciting. If you go to the final menu screen where it says set/check/menu off, enter the set screen and you get the usual list of computer,language, unit etc, but underneath that is another six options of things you can fiddle about with. The loan car I was given earlier in the week had it :icon_thumright:

Check your oil and service intervals, oil temperature, alter the brightness of the footwell lights, alter the time for the coming home leaving home lights, display chasis no, display how many keys have been coded to the car, change how many times the indicator flashes (i.e. once or five times I think), change what functions are on the computer 1 and 2 and the units their measured in and set speed warnings

Sounds like it can do a lot more than my existing one.

I will have to have a play when I get my new Sportback on Tuesday.

One of the reasons I upgraded my cluster, gives many more options of which none were in the 04 version, all started from 06 tbh, love the new one, but what does the MY10 add aswell given the reported upgrades to the car, be interesting huh.

But the white cluster is nice on there eyes aswell, clearer

So, what's involved in upgrading your cluster, and what would a typical price be?