Volks AutosAH Fabrications

View Poll Results: Do you wanna fight?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Mother ucka!

    7 31.82%
  • Nah man, its cool!

    15 68.18%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 96
  1. #41
    aythree
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WiZBiT View Post



    Hands up who has ever been that man right there!!




  2. # ADS
    ADS
     
  3. #42
    Staz's Avatar
    is a retronaut

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bristol (mostly)
    Posts
    6,148
    Quote Originally Posted by aythree View Post
    I do understand the points you make but.... I've seen it quite a few times when people have searched first, they just don't mention it in their opening post, and then they get the usual replies.
    In your defense I have seen friendly replies/requests to search first, but I have seen many which are a bit sarcastic or lecturing.

    Also, when searching for info, the more common the question is, the higher the number of results you get. And a lot of the those results aren't actually answering the question, they maybe just contain the words you have searched for.
    Then I think people just go for the quick option and ask the question, rather than reading through 100's of posts which might not give them the answer they are looking for.

    When they get told to "search first", they are then presented with a dilema..... do I accept the unjustified request? Do I explain that I have already searched and maybe get a thumbs up or maybe a "search harder" reply?
    And all the time the original question/answer is moving further from focus.

    For me this "searching first" is just one example.
    The same sort of thing happens with people's grasp of written English. Yeah some people are lazy, others just can't type that well for some genuine reason or another. But they all seem to get bundled together as chavs and then get gunned down. Or are publicly questioned, which I don't agree with.
    I agree that the search facility doesn't alway bring up the right results, especially for a noob. That's why I'll post the pertinant results if I can. Normally because I know a thread in particular that I think would be useful and answers the question.

    There's no easy fix though, sometimes answers to questions take input from a lot of different people and if that question already has been answered then the best way is to read that thread. I see it as a bit of a duty to try to find those old threads and link them for others. If we all do that when we can it'll help massively.

    When it comes to the whole spelling grammar thing it's a touchy subject. My point of view is that if you live in Britain and and speak English you should try to learn how to use it properly. I myself am always trying to learn when it's right to use one word instead of another, the other day, for example, I learned the difference between accept and eccept.

    Some find it harder than others and that's fine. I just wish people would try more. It doesn't wind me up though, I don't get in a complex about it. Apart from with my Polish step mum. She's lived in England for 26 years and her English is worse than my girlfriend's, who was born in Poland, moved to Germany when she was 6 and learned English in a classroom.
    8P2 S3

    For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

  4. #43
    Staz's Avatar
    is a retronaut

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bristol (mostly)
    Posts
    6,148
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    whats wrong with that question auroan he obviously has an opionion and i want to know why .... what you after brownie points
    It's the way you have asked the question to ess_three mate that's the problem. It comes across like you're say "You got a f*cking problem mate or what?!". auroan is demonstrating that you're doing exactly what gets peoples backs up, you're being inflammatory for no reason. And you're response to his response is even more so!
    8P2 S3

    For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

  5. #44
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,641
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    whats wrong with that question auroan he obviously has an opionion and i want to know why .... what you after brownie points
    What's up with you man ? One hell of a chip on that shoulder of yours.
    8V S3 Sportback with options on order

  6. #45
    APL TDi's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by staz1000 View Post
    I agree that the search facility doesn't alway bring up the right results, especially for a noob. That's why I'll post the pertinant results if I can. Normally because I know a thread in particular that I think would be useful and answers the question.

    There's no easy fix though, sometimes answers to questions take input from a lot of different people and if that question already has been answered then the best way is to read that thread. I see it as a bit of a duty to try to find those old threads and link them for others. If we all do that when we can it'll help massively.

    When it comes to the whole spelling grammar thing it's a touchy subject. My point of view is that if you live in Britain and and speak English you should try to learn how to use it properly. I myself am always trying to learn when it's right to use one word instead of another, the other day, for example, I learned the difference between accept and eccept.

    Some find it harder than others and that's fine. I just wish people would try more. It doesn't wind me up though, I don't get in a complex about it. Apart from with my Polish step mum. She's lived in England for 26 years and her English is worse than my girlfriend's, who was born in Poland, moved to Germany when she was 6 and learned English in a classroom.
    I have been battling with that one today! Still none the wiser. I do have a slight complex about text speak, but my spelling is quite bad so I generally keep my mouth shut
    2004 140 TDi sport 3dr (new turbo)

  7. #46
    WiZBiT's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    332
    Last edited by WiZBiT; 23rd April 2009 at 15:16.

  8. #47
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    Says you who just went on at me for no reason.... Pee off mate your just trying to get me to argue i dont wana know .... It was a simple question i just wanted a simple answer and you are trying to turn it into something it isnt ....

  9. #48
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    WIZBIT YOU FUNNY ...... LOL IM SUICIDAL

  10. #49
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by staz1000 View Post
    It's the way you have asked the question to ess_three mate that's the problem. It comes across like you're say "You got a f*cking problem mate or what?!". auroan is demonstrating that you're doing exactly what gets peoples backs up, you're being inflammatory for no reason. And you're response to his response is even more so!
    I dont understand why, it wasnt meant to be like that .... He made a comment and i wanted to know why thats all..... for gods sake

  11. #50
    aythree
    Guest
    Can I just hijack this thread for a minute to ask a few questions......


    1) Should I buy a fake ebay vagcom cable??

    2) Which is better... diesel or petrol engines???

    3) canyouallreadwhatiamwriting????



  12. #51
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    no
    petrol
    and yes.... all three were eazy.

  13. #52
    WiZBiT's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by aythree View Post
    Can I just hijack this thread for a minute to ask a few questions......


    1) Should I buy a fake ebay vagcom cable??

    2) Which is better... diesel or petrol engines???

    3) canyouallreadwhatiamwriting????


    Why the uck you wanna by a ucking fake cable for a sh*tty diesel??? You cant even ucking spell!!!!!!!!!!

    Get the uck outta here mutha ucka!

  14. #53
    Staz's Avatar
    is a retronaut

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bristol (mostly)
    Posts
    6,148
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    I dont understand why, it wasnt meant to be like that .... He made a comment and i wanted to know why thats all..... for gods sake
    Yeah I know mate, but without wanting to sound like a woman, it's not what you said but the way you said it lol

    And adding "for gods sake" doesn't help dude.

    I don't really want to sit here and tell everyone this is wrong and that's wrong, but this time I think it's worth pointing out to you why people CAN get annoyed with what you say. As I have said before, it's all meant in a friendly way.
    Last edited by Staz; 23rd April 2009 at 15:29.
    8P2 S3

    For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

  15. #54
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    well there was no malicious intention there..... il take that on board for future posts

  16. #55
    warren_S3's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,133
    I am a second time round member here on A-SN.

    I joined up a couple of years ago, along with RS246 as I wanted to see what the Audi forums had to offer seeing that I was now driving one. I have been a member of one other car forum, SEATCUPRA.net for 6+ years since picking up my 1st LCR in 2003 so I'm fairly 'forum aware'.

    If I am brutally honest, when I first joined AS-N and RS236 back in 2007, I tended to find things a bit slow on both sites. What banter there was, was in some cases 'agitated' by 'forum clicks', and I was a little surprised by some of the arrogant attitudes and overly opinionated manners that were displayed. And should you DARE to openly criticize the mighty 4 rings you were in for a bit of a web-flogging!

    On that point, back in '07 I went on RS246 and I was comparing notes with someone about UK tuners and this long term 'member' joined the thread (owned a Rover 214Si it transpires) launched at me saying I only had 19 posts, and I've come on here thinking I know f*king everything etc.... (I'm sure you've all encountered one!), at which point I elaborated that at nearly 35 years old, just because I have 19 posts on one forum doesn't negate personal experience and accrued opinions, and was he implying my 16 years of active modding was eradicated due to my paltry 19 posts on the mighty RS246 forum? There's one on every forum, and that day I got a handful of abusive posts until he realised that as I wasn't going to retaliate with anger he had no mileage and it died of death. I won't engage in that crap as I like to think I'm as professional when I represent myself online as I am if you conduct real world business with me. Just because I can hide behind a web persona doesn't give me free range to be a total @-hole. People don't tend to read T&C's so despite the best effort to get people to read forum conduct rules, people will come on to these forums and vent, express and sound off as they wish. When you think your opinion is more important than the forum rules I personally think like on SCN I/you/whoever should be warned and then banned.

    Yes I will remorselessly take the p1$$ with the best of them, but there is no need for dis-respect or playground antics as it ruins the forum, the free flow of decent information dries up, and the mods efforts to keep the site up, running and in check are also wasted. We should be grateful for the time and effort they give and abide by the minimum standards they set. We're adults, not a pack of imbeciles (maybe idots !). The content of a forum ultimately defines it and it's members, and SEATCUPRA.net have a great rapport with SEAT UK. This relationship facilitates interaction, news, previews, BTCC parking etc., but if a forum is seen as a load of unruly mouths you've got no chance of getting this kind of mutual respect with a manufacturer. Given all the troubles we have had with Audi's of late maybe it is something to consider working towards as knowledge is power, and in numbers we have strength to take issues to Audi as they assume we are all oblivious isolated paying retards.

    I'm glad this thread has come up. Occasionally it is good for a bit of self reflection. I know it can seem a bit Draconian going on about grammar, rules, conduct etc, but if you are here for a fight then go down the local pub at closing time. If you want to share knowledge and experience then it is best we use the limited available space for useful content rather than a load of old $hit.

    Personally I think the crowd on here are in the main pretty decent. There are a one or two who think their opinions stand above anyone else's, but then that's real life. I'm encouraged that there seem to be less people on here now who can't say a bad word against Audi, so in light of that with the balance or reality shifting I'm grateful to come here.
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

    On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

    Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

  17. #56
    WiZBiT's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    332
    There goes a man after my very own heart!!

    P.S. I prefer "Getting shafted in all four rings" LOL!!

  18. #57
    aythree
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by warrencox View Post
    I am a second time round member here on A-SN.

    I joined up a couple of years ago, along with RS246 as I wanted to see what the Audi forums had to offer seeing that I was now driving one. I have been a member of one other car forum, SEATCUPRA.net for 6+ years since picking up my 1st LCR in 2003 so I'm fairly 'forum aware'.

    If I am brutally honest, when I first joined AS-N and RS236 back in 2007, I tended to find things a bit slow on both sites. What banter there was, was in some cases 'agitated' by 'forum clicks', and I was a little surprised by some of the arrogant attitudes and overly opinionated manners that were displayed. And should you DARE to openly criticize the mighty 4 rings you were in for a bit of a web-flogging!

    On that point, back in '07 I went on RS246 and I was comparing notes with someone about UK tuners and this long term 'member' joined the thread (owned a Rover 214Si it transpires) launched at me saying I only had 19 posts, and I've come on here thinking I know f*king everything etc.... (I'm sure you've all encountered one!), at which point I elaborated that at nearly 35 years old, just because I have 19 posts on one forum doesn't negate personal experience and accrued opinions, and was he implying my 16 years of active modding was eradicated due to my paltry 19 posts on the mighty RS246 forum? There's one on every forum, and that day I got a handful of abusive posts until he realised that as I wasn't going to retaliate with anger he had no mileage and it died of death. I won't engage in that crap as I like to think I'm as professional when I represent myself online as I am if you conduct real world business with me. Just because I can hide behind a web persona doesn't give me free range to be a total @-hole. People don't tend to read T&C's so despite the best effort to get people to read forum conduct rules, people will come on to these forums and vent, express and sound off as they wish. When you think your opinion is more important than the forum rules I personally think like on SCN I/you/whoever should be warned and then banned.

    Yes I will remorselessly take the p1$$ with the best of them, but there is no need for dis-respect or playground antics as it ruins the forum, the free flow of decent information dries up, and the mods efforts to keep the site up, running and in check are also wasted. We should be grateful for the time and effort they give and abide by the minimum standards they set. We're adults, not a pack of imbeciles (maybe idots !). The content of a forum ultimately defines it and it's members, and SEATCUPRA.net have a great rapport with SEAT UK. This relationship facilitates interaction, news, previews, BTCC parking etc., but if a forum is seen as a load of unruly mouths you've got no chance of getting this kind of mutual respect with a manufacturer. Given all the troubles we have had with Audi's of late maybe it is something to consider working towards as knowledge is power, and in numbers we have strength to take issues to Audi as they assume we are all oblivious isolated paying retards.

    I'm glad this thread has come up. Occasionally it is good for a bit of self reflection. I know it can seem a bit Draconian going on about grammar, rules, conduct etc, but if you are here for a fight then go down the local pub at closing time. If you want to share knowledge and experience then it is best we use the limited available space for useful content rather than a load of old $hit.

    Personally I think the crowd on here are in the main pretty decent. There are a one or two who think their opinions stand above anyone else's, but then that's real life. I'm encouraged that there seem to be less people on here now who can't say a bad word against Audi, so in light of that with the balance or reality shifting I'm grateful to come here.

    And there we have it in a nutshell. A rather large nutshell, but a nutshell notheless.

    Bravo

  19. #58
    aythree
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WiZBiT View Post
    P.S. I prefer "Getting shafted in all four rings" LOL!!
    Carefull what you wish for.... have you seen his surname?!?!

  20. #59
    WiZBiT's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    332
    yah, but his signature used to be "getting shafted in all four rings" Genius

  21. #60
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    Im joining vagcom tonight woooo hoooo lol Under a new name of coarse they cant run forever LOL.................

  22. #61
    warren_S3's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,133
    I decided to lay off Audi as they kindly fixed my armrest at last service (albeit it with the wrong one, but the thought was there!!).

    Am tempted to reclaim it as I'm due a service shortly!
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

    On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

    Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

  23. #62
    warren_S3's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,133
    Quote Originally Posted by aythree View Post
    Carefull what you wish for.... have you seen his surname?!?!
    I've been married for years, so I can barely remember what goes where. He's got no worries!
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

    On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

    Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

  24. #63
    HotboxDeluxe's Avatar
    automatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Heidelberg, DE
    Posts
    1,127
    Good bit of thready-pops this turned out to be
    Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

  25. #64
    aythree
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by warrencox View Post
    I've been married for years, so I can barely remember what goes where. He's got no worries!
    I have the very same t-shirt!

  26. #65
    Ess_Three's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    5,385
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post

    why's that then essthree you got a problem with me to just because i miss i few caps offs or is it because i have a laugh now and again....
    Actually I have two.
    1. The blatent way you choose no put no effort into your posts by way of punctuation and basic grammar, despite being asked politely to do so. It's not about bad spelling - we all do it - but just a general lack of effort.

    2. The way you have a knack of buggering up otherwise good posts with your bull****.

    Clear enough?

    I like the having a laugh bit...and I have nothing against you...but there is a trend appearing with you and that is annoying....and the Forum would run so much smoother with the crap moderated somewhat.

    That's my moderator view BTW...I don't know you so can't comment on you personally. But on here, all are judged against the same set criteria - the rules and basic Forum discipline.
    If it bothered me THAT much I'd have acted on it via PMs...it's just annoying as I KNOW that behaviour such as you often display is the reason several new users have commented that they'll not be back.


    Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

  27. #66
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    crystal thank's for letting me know....

  28. #67
    Ess_Three's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    5,385
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    Says you who just went on at me for no reason....
    A fine example....


    Pee off mate your just trying to get me to argue i dont wana know ....

    Are you incapable of plain non-insulting English?


    It was a simple question i just wanted a simple answer and you are trying to turn it into something it isnt ....
    Well, you got one.
    And comments like those above just underline the fact.

    Here is a fine example of a man living up to the thread title. Bravo!


    Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

  29. #68
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    thanks that's great ..... I'm glad you pointed that out anything else to say ..My English stinks , I'm and idiot , Insulting ... There's a few people on here who take the mickey posting pics etc... And people leave because of this they want to grow up.... i wont post any pics or bull**** anymore why am i being singled out ..... And if someone gives me attitude you want me to just take it ...my English is bad after illness there's nothing i can do about that i keep going through what i put down but that's the best i can do ....
    Last edited by 10blazin; 23rd April 2009 at 16:29.

  30. #69
    Ess_Three's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    5,385
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    thanks that's great ..... im glad you pointed that out anything else to say ..my english stinks, im and idiot ,insulting ...
    No, that pretty much sums things up.


    Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

  31. #70
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    well done ....your the same as me then apart from your english because youve just done the same as i have ....thanks for your comment,s il take them on board for sure

  32. #71
    aythree
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ess_Three View Post
    Actually I have two.
    1. The blatent way you choose no put no effort into your posts by way of punctuation and basic grammar, despite being asked politely to do so. It's not about bad spelling - we all do it - but just a general lack of effort.
    Think you could be wrong here. A bit unfair.

    I remember seeing this argument thrashed out in another thread, and from what I can remember blazin gave reasons for his typing. Not that I think he should of had to.
    And if those reasons are genuine, which i'm sure (and hope) they are, it must be really frustrating for him to have people saying "make more of an effort" etc etc.

  33. #72
    PaulAr's Avatar
    S3 (8P)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    4,043
    I think they is a general there is a good mix of people and characters on here and most contribute in some way.

    When `colourful` language is used in a non offensive way the Mods tolerate this, as well as the odd bit of smut.
    We are adults, thats what we do! Right or wrong.

    This is something that has been over nannied on UKMKIVs and there is far too much editing IMO, so credit to AS.net for that.

    My main gripe is some of the unecessary angry, negative stuff, for me forums should be a place for information, banter and a bit of escapism, (even to vent off) It is not a place to be rude to people.
    And being `educated` in shouty CAPITALs is pretty irritating.

    my2p

    Paul
    Now:
    -MK2 Golf Gti 16V/VR6, Oak Green, Shrick, Intake, Decat, Kish Retrim, Lenso BSX..
    -BMW 335d Xdrive, Estoril Blue, fully loaded.

    Before:
    S3 (8P), Ibis, DSG, Milltek, SHARK

    BMW 320d M Sport
    S3 (8P), Sprint, REVO, H&R Springs, BBS CHs,

    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - REVO Stage1, Red.
    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - Std, Shadow Blue
    Civic Type `R`
    Golf MK4 GTi 18T - 200bhp, MTM ECU, Forge DV
    Golf MK3 VR6 - Cat Back
    Corrado VR6 - JAMEX
    Corrado G60 - JAMEX, BRM Charger rebuild
    etc....

  34. #73
    Ess_Three's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    5,385
    Quote Originally Posted by aythree View Post
    Think you could be wrong here. A bit unfair.

    I remember seeing this argument thrashed out in another thread, and from what I can remember blazin gave reasons for his typing. Not that I think he should of had to.
    And if those reasons are genuine, which i'm sure (and hope) they are, it must be really frustrating for him to have people saying "make more of an effort" etc etc.
    You are welcome to think what you want...
    I know his reasons...

    All we - the Mods ask - is that people try. Us not trying to enforce it will have this place down at the Saxo Forum/Corsa Forum in no time...so forgive us/me if I'd rather that not happen.

    We/I can live with poor grammar or spelling if people try...but combined with blatent Thread spoiling and generally insulting behaviour backed up by a bad attitude is enough to warrant a comment, in my book.

    Can we move on now?


    Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

  35. #74
    HotboxDeluxe's Avatar
    automatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Heidelberg, DE
    Posts
    1,127
    Can I put a picture of a big fat woman up now?





    Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

  36. #75
    Ess_Three's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    5,385
    Yeah sure...
    It's worth a yellow card though.


    Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

  37. #76
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by HotboxDeluxe View Post
    Can I put a picture of a big fat woman up now?





    if you do i will.... joke

    and one more thing before i move on most of the time my attitude has come out is because people bring up my english...Everyone must see this thread at sometime ,If you dont pull me on my english i wont have any attitude it really fustrates me .... Thankyou
    Last edited by 10blazin; 23rd April 2009 at 16:59.

  38. #77
    mac1403's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    wales uk
    Posts
    956
    What i want to know is......do any of you lot actually do any work!!
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

  39. #78
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by mac1403 View Post
    What i want to know is......do any of you lot actually do any work!!
    im out of work due to illness im now officially a house daddy.... lol

  40. #79
    PaulAr's Avatar
    S3 (8P)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by mac1403 View Post
    What i want to know is......do any of you lot actually do any work!!
    Its overrated mate.....
    Now:
    -MK2 Golf Gti 16V/VR6, Oak Green, Shrick, Intake, Decat, Kish Retrim, Lenso BSX..
    -BMW 335d Xdrive, Estoril Blue, fully loaded.

    Before:
    S3 (8P), Ibis, DSG, Milltek, SHARK

    BMW 320d M Sport
    S3 (8P), Sprint, REVO, H&R Springs, BBS CHs,

    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - REVO Stage1, Red.
    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - Std, Shadow Blue
    Civic Type `R`
    Golf MK4 GTi 18T - 200bhp, MTM ECU, Forge DV
    Golf MK3 VR6 - Cat Back
    Corrado VR6 - JAMEX
    Corrado G60 - JAMEX, BRM Charger rebuild
    etc....

  41. #80
    aythree
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ess_Three View Post
    You are welcome to think what you want...
    I know his reasons...

    All we - the Mods ask - is that people try. Us not trying to enforce it will have this place down at the Saxo Forum/Corsa Forum in no time...so forgive us/me if I'd rather that not happen.

    We/I can live with poor grammar or spelling if people try...but combined with blatent Thread spoiling and generally insulting behaviour backed up by a bad attitude is enough to warrant a comment, in my book.

    Can we move on now?
    I do understand your points, and you are also welcome to your opinions.

    We can also "move on now"..... although I do think this is quite a healthly thread/conversation, as it is addressing an undercurrent on this forum which keeps spilling over into arguments etc.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO