Audi Interior Mats

neo283

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm having trouble finding some decent floor match for my 2004 A3 3-door. I found a company a while ago that will match the colour of the mats according to your chassis number to work out the trim colour. I can't work out what colour my carpet is - the dash is blue but I think the carpet is black so I'm not sure what the OEM part colour would be?

My local Audi dealer ain't much use either :(

Any help appreciated.

Dude I have some for sale, genuine brand new with silver piping, from the exclusive line, paid £75 for them, can post today & just wnat my money back as ended up with 3 sets, dont ask, lol, they look very nice in the car no BS

silvercarmats.JPG

I'm confused by the colours :( Is there only one carpet colour for the range? Am I just being too paranoid about getting the right match?!

I just want to get some decent mats in! Scoured ebay, but the black colours on there all seem to dark to me. And half of them don't come with the right clips.

Mate the mats above are black/dark grey, they fit perfectly with interior, clip in place & are 100% genuine, you cant get much better tbh fella & not because I'm selling cause I have set anyway in my car, the piping adds a nice difference to the interior as I had the solid basic ones before & they were also good but wanted something little different

A company who advertise on ukmivs called :www.justmatz.co.uk
these might be worth a shot

Mate the mats above are black/dark grey, they fit perfectly with interior, clip in place & are 100% genuine, you cant get much better tbh fella & not because I'm selling cause I have set anyway in my car, the piping adds a nice difference to the interior as I had the solid basic ones before & they were also good but wanted something little different

Yes I can confirm these will be spot on for your car. 8p chassis A3 kept the same fixings/shape through out. Great for parts guys like me:thumbsup: