Kw springs

gixxer600k4

Reaction score
have now started looking at the H&R 35mm springs, but I'm think bout going lower, what do u think bout the kw springs 40mm?
What will the ride be like?
Cheers guys.

im on the verge of getting some H&R's but im not sure if i want anything lower like the KW 40mm spring, do people think i should go for the better made slightly higher H&R or give the KW's a go?

cheers for all ur help on this matter

Why not just go for the H&R -50mm springs?
The picture of Dsaints car running these looks spot on.

H&R are one of the best mfg's of springs out there....

just about to buy the H&R 35mm finally made my mind up, would have gone lower but i need a bit of height left, am on dpm and just wondering what it means about the front axle weight, there is a choice between 'from 1021kg' or 'upto 1020kg' what one do i choose?!

its only one kg lol diesels are slightly heavyer than petrols so maybe the 1kg heavyer cant damien tell you this ?????if your is petrol get the lighter i should imagin the lighter will sit slightly lower

Yeah you should of just emailed or PM'd us mate.

Your vehicles front axle weight can be found on a white sticker usually under the carpet in the boot, if it's lower then 1020kg you need the 'up to 1020kg' option or if it's 1021kg or over you need the 'from 1021kg' option.

Damian @ DPM

Lovely cheers mate, yea was going to but I don't want to keep going on bout me lowering my car. LOL cheers again everyone.

Just had a quick look, there are two stickers, both with loads of random numbers and letters. Only number I can find which has any coralation to the question is 1015. So you think this is it. What is the difference between the two?

got to be mate its the lighter ones then.... ive just got mine waiting at dpm but wasnt asked my weight hope mine are right lol...........

35mm H&rs i have a qauttro and most the springs for some reason are 35 mm not seen any others that go lower but when i saw savs s3 on here i thought yeah looks nice thatle do me............