Optics black upgrade complete

navnayyar

Reaction score
optics black upgrade complete, what every1 think?

16042009096a.jpg

16042009097.jpg

Very Nice,
If you dont mind me asking, where did u buy the grill from

yeah agree with hotbox there ,, aswell looking nice pal how much you pay for the grill

yeah agree with hotbox there ,, aswell looking nice pal how much you pay for the grill

thanks all! the full grill (grille, optics black frame, numplate holder and new s-line badge) cost me around £164 :D i'm looking for s3 skirts now and rear bumper s-line black bumper valance, if anyone has on PM,:thumbsup:

looks really good, was just wondering where you picked up the grill? would be interested in picking up one as well thanks mate!

Really nice mate, works well with the cupra R splitter. What else have you got planned for it?

s3 skirts and s-line rear black valance planned next. I get all my parts brand new from VW factory as I have a trade account with them so lots of discount :p

Looks brilliant.. An looks like a group buy is coming round lol

try me, i can usually get audi prices without the VAT but service parts are best 40% off all service parts! so i keep the engine oil and diesel filter in top nick :laugh:

Cheers, I am looking at servicing my car soon - though I have a local friend in the paint and body repair trade who can get stuff quite cheap.

Nice car ! i wanted to ask if you've had and wiper issues a lot of guys have fitted aftermarket hid's and blown /burnt wiper motor?

Also how long have you had em fitted for?
Whats the light like on the road (the light pattern) i see you have standard non xenon lights? (halogen)

Last edited:
Nice one Navnayyar

Looks good mate, im getting mine done this week

I do like the optic grill on a silver A3. Nice touch with the splitter aswell, Any more photos of the car?