gutted!!!!

luke1987

Air Ride is for Ballers!!
Reaction score
well as the title say's im gutted, ive just clipped the bottom of my front bumper. i was leaving a friends house and he has a steep drive so when i drove off it i scraped the underside of the bumper. im not sure weather its visible as you look at it from a distance cos it might be out of sight but was just wondering if anyone had any idea of how much it would cost to get resprayed, its about a 4inch square that is damaged. cheers

Really depends how bad the damage is buddy, will it polish out lol? or can you get your finger nails in the scratches?

oh its propper scratched mate, its gone down to white which i presume is the primer??

TBH if its underneath wont be the last time you do it mate & if its right under then just leave it as I've done on all my audi's & no point fixing unless its that bad of damage, really isnt, if its out of sight then dont worry, for sure wont be last.

i see where your coming from NHN its just if its visible ill get it done cos looking at it last night in the dark it was touch and go weather or not youd see it, ill check it out in a bit.

well if its under the car, and it still bothers you just get the bodyshop to blow it in, wont cost as much and wont be as noticable...bit of a bodge though, but at the end of the day your spending money on somethin you wont see

well if its under the car, and it still bothers you just get the bodyshop to blow it in, wont cost as much and wont be as noticable...bit of a bodge though, but at the end of the day your spending money on somethin you wont see
blow it in?? what does that mean? ive had a look at it and from about 10 yards away you can see where the scratch starts but its not really noticeable. ill leave it for the time being but im just worried that the paint might start to flick off now it is broken?