Illuminated Door Handles

check these out ..................

DSC01183.jpg

Reminds me of this:

lol, batteries not included man, classic, lol

yeah totally classic film man......... hahahahaha i dont personally like them i just found any pic to replace the spaceship i put in for a laugh but nhn didnt find it funny so i thought id change it ...... its all gone a bit wierd after that nasty thread ooooooooooooooooh......lol

Dont be silly man, I was just messing, you said you want yours to look like this & I said, what, look like an asteroid getting fecked by the enterprise, weird, lol, lighten up man, you have to much agression on here mate, chill & take a pilsner, right, back to my day of collecting rays

i just sent you a question by pm yesterday and got blanked i thought you took the huff after that thread ....im chilled dude usually allways am .....:o.k:

not at all, I do have a life outside of AS, lol, as unbelievable as it may seem & tbh I havnt had chance to check bulbs me & mate use, I'll check it later as in middle of number of things on car.

My task today was to do this, ****** back & knees killing me, but bitch got done.

headlightwiresold.JPG

headlightwiresnew.JPG

Oooopps camera date wrong.

i havent lol asn has taken over it .....my girlfriend is soon gona break the laptop i think ..... looks complicated whats it for

Its the temp wiring I did when installing the bixenon adaptives & rejigging wiring for all functions that original xenons had, levelling, left/right etc, already had xenons but not straight swap given adaptive & have there own control modules on each headlight, but tbh wouldnt be without adaptives now, great idea.

damn how do you know all this stuff how do you find out information etc .... you should bring a,audi modding book out with pic guides youde make a wad

Its the temp wiring I did when installing the bixenon adaptives & rejigging wiring for all functions that original xenons had, levelling, left/right etc, already had xenons but not straight swap given adaptive & have there own control modules on each headlight, but tbh wouldnt be without adaptives now, great idea.

Interesting that you like the adaptive headlights. My present Sportback has Xexon headlights and I've just ordered a new one. But as I ordered an SE you cannot have the option of 'normal' xenons so I have order the adaptive xenons as I did not want to go back to halogen headlights.

Yeah you'll appreciate them on winding roads, I think there very good considering what they have to do, quick reactions over CAN net, well worth the time & effort for me I'd say.

Gregormac, did you finish fitting the illuminated door handle mod?

Did you just buy the fibre optic conductor (8P3 919 177) and the LED 94B0 919 063A) as per the ETKA diagram?

Were they easy to cut out etc?

and finally can you remember how much they cost?

Cheers mate

Neil

I have fitted these and to be honest the result with modding the existing door handle didn't go too well as the led doesn't sit flush and looks pretty poo. I ended up buying another door handle with the led already in place. I obviously made the led loom myself.

My advice is if you are going to do this then buy new door handles.

Glad this was re-erected as reminds me to do something lol but not what the OP was.

does anyone have part numberd for the handles with the led already in them for a 2011 a3. have so you know pin numbers for the control module?

Thanks

Jamie

does anyone have part numberd for the handles with the led already in them for a 2011 a3. have so you know pin numbers for the control module?

Thanks

Jamie

The part numbers should be for a 3dr 09 facelift and after:
1) A8P3 837 020 A4 PK left handle
2) A8P3 837 019 A4 PK right handle

I would also like for someone to confirm this part numbers as I'm in a process of acquring a pair of new LED handles. Or is there somebody with factory fitted LED interior handles that will give a chasis number, ofc it should be after a facelift 09 model car and a 3dr.