Is my passenger seat normal?

N95

Reaction score
Just bought this car approved used. Are these metal bars supposed to be there.

How much will is cost to sort out or will I be covered under the warranty?

Thanks

09042009161.jpg

Used for the Isofix base you can buy for kids seats

correct dude isofix they will save your kiddies lives you put the base on that stays there then you just click your baby seet in and out ....how genious who ever thought of it .....kids come first..... then a remap :yes:

i have these as well, although i was told it was dangerous to have a baby in a baby seat in the front with air-bags! :confused:

you can turn the airbag off in the passeger seat,,,, glove box with the key ,,

IF YOU HAVE THE AIR BAG ON IT WILL SMASH THE BABY SEAT THROUGH THE BACK WINDOW . TURN IT OFF BABYS IN DUBAI

i have these as well, although i was told it was dangerous to have a baby in a baby seat in the front with air-bags! :confused:

i think it is only dangerous if the car seat is a rear facing one. Thius is due to the fact that airbag will crush the baby seat against the front seat.

i think anyway :p

correct thats what i mean but every baby under 6 month now has to have a rear facing seat thats why isofix was made ....after 6 month you can get a baby seat forward
i think it is only dangerous if the car seat is a rear facing one. Thius is due to the fact that airbag will crush the baby seat against the front seat.

i think anyway :p

i got a baby recaro goes to 12 years of age problem solved its great to like your kid sat in an armoured car