access code screen on double din concert stereo

scottie123

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●&#
Reaction score
as per title.

it is a concert II

does anybody know how to get in the screen that you enter the stereo code.

when i first poweredthe stereo up, it went straight to it, but now it has been in for a while, and i havent enetered the code , it just safes

safe 2

on the screen

any ideas ?

Hi mate,

I think if you hold scan and the RDS buttons at the same time it should come up...i think...

Matt

seem to be missing the rds button...............

:hubbahubba:

Try this for safe mode code. you will need to hold down the fm2 and the rds button at the same time untill the word SAFE flashes then the screen will say 1000. then you use the numbers 1234 to change the correct digit in the 1000. once you have the correct numbers you hold down the fm2 and the rds again together untill the word SAFE appears then your good to go.
hopefully thats some help........

thanks for the info but i think this info must be for another stereo as i dont seem to have an rds button!!

i am going to try taking the stereo out for a few hours and then putting it back in. see if it wants a code then!

well i left the stereo disconnected last night.

Just plugged it in again and it is still the same.

hmmmm i at a loss now what to do...

i have even sat there for an hour pressing and holding various combinations of buttons to try and get the code entry screen up.

come please,.........somebody save me bacon!!!!!

:scared2:

ok i have solved what you have to do......

basically you have to leave the stereo turned on in the car for over an hour. I just turned the stereo on and locked the car and left it.

When i went back an over an hour later, the screen said code safe instead of code safe 2

pressed a button and it asked me to enter the code.
Badadbing!

so if anyone else has this problem, now you know!