What is the part no for this please

~RS~

Reaction score
Could someone please provide the part number for the plastic housing that encloses the rear of the fog light on an S-line bumper as seen below. Audi are clueless sometimes :asskicking::notme:...

CIMG2167.jpg

Hmmm, I'm not sure... no wonder the audi guy was confused :) lol...
My fog lights are the ones marked '10'.

The items marked from 1 - 6 seem to be another fog light??? If so I'm not sure that's the bit... but seems to be the only option shown.

I think this maybe part of the S-line bumper that I did'nt get with my second hand one? Do you have the bumper ETKA page John?

Thanks for the help!

Woops, missed your post there Frenchy... Do you mean the Fog light comes built into the white housing? I hope not as I bought a second hand set from Ebay as pictured below...

Fogs.jpg

I was starting to think... but now desperately hope, lol! that the part I was on about is a part I may have not recieved with my second hand S-line bumper.

Fun & games...:detective2:

No I thought you just ment the housing round the foglight itself. I can't see anything on the bumper diagram that looks remotly like your discription. I would think it comes with the bumper.

Cheers Frenchy! You had me worried for a sec there... thought I had been done :)

John you would'nt happen to have the ETKA page for the 2006MY S-line front bumper would you? Audi guys are absolutely baffled! Even after forwarding the pic above with bumper off clearly indicating part.... It comes off as I have seen nearly every second hand S-line bumper without them in place.

Got 4 Audi parts guys from seperate delaerships stumped, would really apprciate and clarification guys! :faint:

Can't see it there either :keule:I thought the audi fella's were just being twits, lol! seems this is a genuine mystery!! As it's not shown in the ETKA extracts herein...

I think I need to speak to someone who has bought a second hand S-line bumper, as I most I seen on ebay etc have not had this piece attached either, so someone would've had to have resolved this mystery already...

Cheers for the advice thus far guys!!! Any other suggestions would be great.

Just thought I would highlight the part is the box type plastic housing that sourrounds the fog light (you can just see the 2 pin adapter sticking out from the top of the housing. It resides at the rear of the air intake part of the fog surround, behind the fog light itself..

Ok have resolved the issue.... the ****** spray shop fitting the bumpers have been making parts up! Went down there only to see the same housing built into the bumper :keule:I could remember seeing something similar but the spray shop had me thinking I was having delusions!!

Anyway, must apologize for the wild goose chase, seems all is well after all :redface: