Just gutted!

DaiBlue

Reaction score
Can't believe it.

I've posted on here a few times before as I'm considering getting an A3. Came a step closer last night. Someone walked in through my back door and helped themselves to my wallet, blackberry, car keys and car (Mini Cooper s Clubman - fully loaded with just 4k on the clock), wifes phone and her house and car keys.

I know a fair few people on this forum have had their cars stolen - and I'm just gutted.

Also supposed to be going down to Cardiff later to have a night out with mates and to see my beloved Bluebirds against Swansea tomorrow. That's no longer happening.

Just gutted.

Still.....if I don't get the car back - maybe it's time for the A3 (every cloud and all that!)

Sorry to hear that. What area are you from? Do the police have any leads? Did they do much damage?

Glad nobody got hurt!!

Hopefully they sell it on and buy some bad drugs.

Cheers.

I live in South Manchester. Police were pretty good last night, but what can they do. In a way, i hope I don't get it back now.

Definately insured - just know I'm going to get shafted though.

....hope they busted the door down rather than walked through it unlocked (for insurance purposes)....hate to see you not get paid out for it
JohnyT

smash your door in so you get paid out and the feckers done the same to me il be ready next time but everything day and night is now locked im from gorton where you from manchester is being hammered at the mo for cars

Sorry to hear that mate..

Almost every crime mentioned on here is avoidable, its a shame he was able to just walk into your house and help himself.... too easy :sadlike:

Equally its a shame we live in a world where we cant leave a door open